Solo Slim

slim1day

Silver Member
Hi,
Has anyone tried RC solo slim meals?
If so are they any good?

Hi there
I did a week of Solo Slim a few weeks back & had excellent results.
I took my measurements at the start & the end of the 7 days & also weighed myself.
I lost a total of 10 inches and 3lbs in weight aswell.

All the meals were delicious & went well with plenty of vegetables/salad etc. The only thing I didnt like was the Lentil soup but everything else was great.

Its definetly worth giving it a go.
Stacey xxx

I have done solo and loved it. I brought a 28 day box and lost 10lbs over that period. I still have some of my solo packs left and plan to re-start on Sunday.

I have enjoyed all the meals, some more than others but found them all yummy. I would definitely give it a go, it's so easy to do as you don't have to worry about buying food other than veg/salad/fruit.

Kel
Xx

Thanks for replying, will give it a go especially as 10% off code in new RC mag for 28 day box.

ooo, do you know what the discount is? There is a 10% off code in new mag for 28 day box taking that down to £135.

I've just tried the 7 day code and it takes off £3.99 for the week. That means it is a total of £144 plus P&P x

Hi, can anyone tell me the 10% off code? My local shop doesn't sell the magazine and I would like to order the solo slim today. I'm going to order the magazine along with the solo slim. Thanks in advance

Hi
10% code is Mag115, have just ordered my 28 day box.

Hi
10% code is Mag115, have just ordered my 28 day box.

Thank you soooo much! You're an absolutel star. Just ordered mine too...eek! How long does it take to arrive? I was going to start classes tomorrow but they're not starting until September :(

Jen, when I have had my delivery I have received a copy of the magazine in free both times.
Xx

Oh really? My hubby was just about to get petrol so I was going to ask him to call into Tesco and see if it was there. Maybe I'll wait and see if it arrives. Thanks!

This is the first box I've ordered but I think delivery should be Wednesday

Oh that's quick!

Hiya, hope you dont mind me gatecrashing?!? Was just wondering if when following solo slim do you just have a regular breakfast & snacks like the ones recommended in RC books or mag? Sorry if this is a really obvious question? X

Back