Soluble aspirin

wigglychick

Silver Member
I take this for headaches, it's my regular painkiller. Took some this morning and have felt starving all afternoon :eek: thought to look on the packet and it contains citric acid :eek:
Feel rather :( and am downing lots of water to get rid of this hunger feeling but it just keeps coming back :sigh:

Have been taking soluble aspirin for ages as it's more effective for my migraines than codeine type painkillers or paracetamol. DH is just off to the supermarket to check out if the non-soluble has it in...I'm hoping not.
It definitely must have done something though because I was hungry by 11.45 and only have my first pack at 9am...try not to have the second one until 1.30 ish.
Just had my last pack for today and drunk several pints of water before that so feeling a bit better now :)
Seeing my CDC for my first weigh in tomorrow :)
Is it a good idea to have the testing sticks do you think ? I was worried I might be a bit obsessive about it if I bought them but right now.. Iwould like to know what the aspirin has done!

Nah, don't use the testing sticks. A lot of the time they're wrong anyway. Apparently I'm only ever in ketosis at 2pm. Huh??? If I've drunk a lot of water, it says negative, if I've just had a shake it says negative.

It's nice to see it turn pink once, but they can be addictive.

And 16 years ago I lost 5st never even having heard of them.

Hope you find some painkillers that help.

oh thanks :) I'll not bother with the sticks then, lol!

Back