Millionth new start day one

Friday was a very bad day it started ok by 2 pm it was game over, today has been a great day and I am back on track, I seem to go of plan every 4/5 days for meal then get back on it. The fact I get back on it I am not going to punish my self but I do think I could be so much lighter if I didn't cave in.

Ok today we went to Lego land and after the crap day Friday I was determined to not fall of the wagon, I been 100 percent to day had few coke zeros ( I know we only mention to have one ) and some gum. I did it I stayed on plan. Pleased with my self , just hope the scales are kind to me Tuesday.

Well tomorrow's weigh in day, I feeling one moody women , despite doing amazingly yesterday , I feeling grumpy, been 100 percent today, so should feel great. Going to get a early night and pray the scales are kind to me . I tried the burger mix tonight�������� it ended up in the bin and the pancakes came out. Thank god for pancakes and walden farm syrup. Thinking about trying the sausage mix tomorrow , hope it's better than the burger one

Ok yesterday was great day diet wise , today I had two products and mackerel salad , I am noticing I am or seem to be only just getting through the day, the day before I have my one meal a week. It's really strange as it effects my mood too. How ever good choices made and I not going to feel bad about fish salad. Losses have been good so far doing it this way.

Ok yesterday was great day diet wise , today I had two products and mackerel salad , I am noticing I am or seem to be only just getting through the day, the day before I have my one meal a week. It's really strange as it effects my mood too. How ever good choices made and I not going to feel bad about fish salad. Losses have been good so far doing it this way.

Well done on pushing through!!

Today 06:33 PM
Ok yesterday was great day diet wise , today I had two products and mackerel salad , I am noticing I am or seem to be only just getting through the day, the day before I have my one meal a week. It's really strange as it effects my mood too. How ever good choices made and I not going to feel bad about fish salad. Losses have been good so far doing it this way.​

Well done on your weightloss :D xx

Hi every one been another good day to day, going away tomorrow for 6 days going to take my products with me and hoping to stay on plan but am allowing my self one cream tea while in Devon . Not sure if the cottage has internet so may be patchy posting​

Back