Millionth new start day one

Well after moaning my head off I sat and ordered a months bars and meal pouches. I had two shakes today and one pouch which was all ok I have increased my water intake today and have a app think it's called water me. Bloody brilliant.

the s ales will say what they say tomorrow and sooner or later I got to loss it if I stick to it, so here's to week two, thank you for all your support on my first week. Size 12 here I come

Have every faith in you beaut :) x

Well I got on the s ales and to day I am 5 1/2 pounds lighter , happy wish it was more but it's a good loss. My box of Exante came, so pleased . My husband now knows I am using diet food and seems ok,he doesn't realise it's the ketosis diet which he would not be happy with. I have had a extra pouch today because I was starving, and better a pouch and stay in ketosis than out of eat eating hundreds of calories . It's been easier day today. I have stopped stalking the Exante forums.

Well done! 5.5 lbs is a great loss! My first week was 6lbs, so you're doing fine!

I lost 8lb the week before with my fitness pal but knew I could not keep it up hence why the extreme diet xx hope your day went well too

Amazing! Well done :) x

Day 8

Today is day eight for me. I am feeling focused although I got a new strange habit , I sniff food, I wS making my son peanut butter and toast today( one of my fav comfort foods) I really want to eat just one bite but sniffed it instead( weird I know) then I didn't really wNt it any more. Today I have had the apple custard crumble pouch, sweet & sour noodles and the beef stew dinner, love the first two meals but the stew was gross, I put some worstershire sauce on it and shovelled it down. I tried the eggs yesterday and had to throw them away.

I now now wondering how much weight I could loss in the next for weeks. Also wondering how I am going to cope on food week.really focused right now not sure I can handle food, do any of you think a extra food pack would be ok or not really?

feeling tempted to jump on the scales but think if I do I may be disappointed. I feeling but bloated God knows why I not eating any thing.

Day 8

Today is day eight for me. I am feeling focused although I got a new strange habit , I sniff food, I wS making my son peanut butter and toast today( one of my fav comfort foods) I really want to eat just one bite but sniffed it instead( weird I know) then I didn't really wNt it any more. Today I have had the apple custard crumble pouch, sweet & sour noodles and the beef stew dinner, love the first two meals but the stew was gross, I put some worstershire sauce on it and shovelled it down. I tried the eggs yesterday and had to throw them away.

I now now wondering how much weight I could loss in the next for weeks. Also wondering how I am going to cope on food week.really focused right now not sure I can handle food, do any of you think a extra food pack would be ok or not really?

feeling tempted to jump on the scales but think if I do I may be disappointed. I feeling but bloated God knows why I not eating any thing.

Haha I sniff food too. Or I ask people to describe their dinner in detail ;) I'm a creep haha x

Also, if you feel you need extra, why not try one of the other plans like WS ? :) good luck cx

I fell of the wagon this weekend but I kinda knew I would. How ever one slip is fine and it's the last one I plan to have for the next 4 weeks. I have leRnt also I must alwZys carry a Exante bar or two in my hand bag to prevent future slip ups.

been on the plan totally today and it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be considering my major muck up yesterday. I will do this, I wZnt this, I can do this, I will be good for at least the next 4 weeks. See you all tomorrow Exante lovers xxxxxx

Planning ahead really is the key. Sounds like you've drawn a line and moved on - good for you :) xx

Today 01:16 PM
Ok I been of Exante for three days , had cough and sore throat, so was consuming lots of throat sweets and cough syrup.that gone now and just left with snotty cold so back on it.​

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better! I'm the same so taking today as a food day (low carb) to see if that perks me up :) x

Ok sorry I not been posting , I developed a chest infections so decided to stay if the diet for few more days. I really glad I did as I am now feeling a whole lot better. So tomorrow I am starting again. I got few days left of my antibiotics . I honestly think it may of taken longer to recover if I had not returned to normal food for while, any way I am back. I also ordered my self a dress for my husbands work do in June , and ordered a pair of jeans then next size down to keep me on the Exante train. Will let you know how my re start goes tomorrow , see you all soon xx.

Glad you're feeling better now :) good luck with the restart tomorrow. Xx

Hello gorgeous gals ,

today i I have had the syrup pancakes, carbonara ,curry and rice and a pot of low fat cottage cheese, so I think today has been a excellent day, I plan on just having the pouches tomorrow and no food but needed the cheese to help me stay on the Exante train. Feeling much better healthy wise. Focused on my diet again. See you all tomorrow xxxx

Sounds like a good day :) a bit of extra food to not mess up the diet is only a good thing xx

Back