Millionth new start day one

Today 08:22 AM
Sorry not been posting but I really been busy how ever I came back on plan on Monday and had a secret naughty weigh in I lost the 3 lbs I put on and another two so that's 5 lb of on Saturday morning real weigh in day is not till Tuesday I can't tell you how happy I am about this, the key is drinking I think and odd nibbles of protien​

Today 05:26 PM
Another good day , I thought I was going to fall of the wagon had lots of very emotional stress with my mum and siblings but I turned that in to I will not allow upset to sabotage my efforts​

Well done for resisting despite your stress. Hope you're ok xx

Queen bizzle I wasn't ok but I will be. I am even more determined to be successful and stay strong. Tomorrow is weekly weigh in even though I have popped on scales a few times this week. I am hoping that I will be down another few pounds at least but we will see. Thank you every one for your support it means so much, I feel like you lovely a are my secret family big hugs to you all post later on how the days gone xxxx

image.jpg 4 weeks ago 1 stone 5 lbs heavier

Last edited:
Well done on the loss and im a food sniffer too.. I have a ritual of smelling the jam jar and the peanut butter jar hehe

Got on scales this morning ( it's not weigh in day till Tuesday ) it's says 16-5 , happy with that , post later on how my days gone xx

Hi Floridagirl2012 just read through your thread and wanted to say you are doing so well! I'm on my first week and have actually had to give someone my scales to stop myself weighting myself everyday! Fingers crossed I have lost lots by next week and good luck to you for more 100% days and I look forward to reading the rest of your weight loss journey :D

Damseix thank you, I wish you luck too.

well today's been not to bad , I had the lemon and raspberry shake, which I won't order again, I had a lovely salted Carmel dessert for my lunch, curry n rice pack for tea , I have had two baby bell lights today . I got enough food packs for another 4 weeks,

Damseix thank you, I wish you luck too.

well today's been not to bad , I had the lemon and raspberry shake, which I won't order again, I had a lovely salted Carmel dessert for my lunch, curry n rice pack for tea , I have had two baby bell lights today . I got enough food packs for another 4 weeks,

I haven't tried many of the flavours that people talk about on here but have ordered more banana shakes and got four random other meals... Oh plus got a free pack of bars!! Have you got a favourite yet?

I love the following pancakes ( with wilderness farm pancake syrup),gooey puddings chocolate and caramel ,apple crumble and custard food pouch, porridge ,sweet and sour noodles,turkey dinner, double chocolate bars,peanut bar,hot cross bun bar. Coconut shake. Thai chicken soup .

I cant stand the breakfast eggs, or any of the other soups. Shakes taste ok but I need to eat so have not brought them this time Round.

I love the following pancakes ( with wilderness farm pancake syrup),gooey puddings chocolate and caramel ,apple crumble and custard food pouch, porridge ,sweet and sour noodles,turkey dinner, double chocolate bars,peanut bar,hot cross bun bar. Coconut shake. Thai chicken soup .

I cant stand the breakfast eggs, or any of the other soups. Shakes taste ok but I need to eat so have not brought them this time Round.

That's a great selection that you like..!! Brilliant to have such variety... Xx

Feel total shattered this morning, very moody, want to eat , going to get my self a coke zero and try to focus on some thing else

Really struggling to day, got headache , very cold, I got such a long way to go, for now the plan is just to get through the day and next 4 weeks. Do you think we all feel the same?

Really struggling to day, got headache , very cold, I got such a long way to go, for now the plan is just to get through the day and next 4 weeks. Do you think we all feel the same?

Ah yeah everyone gets good and bad days... :)

Thing that I always think though food won't make ya feel any better... :)

Feel total shattered this morning, very moody, want to eat , going to get my self a coke zero and try to focus on some thing else

I felt the exact same today! For every tired and hard day I am going to let myself have a coke zero :) Feels like a reward!

Back