Some advice please re: starting CD and a very small operation

Hi Ladies

I hope I can join you. I was going to start Lipotrim but decided that CD looks better run because of the contact with the counsellor so I have made an appointment for Wednesday evening next week :D

Next Friday I am going into hospital to have a very minor tendon surgery on my wrist, local anaesthetic in and out within a few hours. I was planning to start the diet the next day.

However, I have just read another post where a lady said she was having surgery and was going to wait until 3 months after :mad: if this is the case I will be gutted as am so in the mindset and just keep thinking the potential I could gain in that time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

there is only really an issue if you are having a general anaesthetic , which you are not :)
I would say to wait a week or 2 after your op , just to give your wrist time to heal properly , such a low calorie diet can slow your bodies ability to heal although not by much :)

i'm having sedation treatment for a tooth op and i'm coming out of ketosis for it as i know i'm not allowed to be in ketosis for the treatment but a few days afterwards i'll probably be back again.

Next Friday I am going into hospital to have a very minor tendon surgery on my wrist, local anaesthetic in and out within a few hours. I was planning to start the diet the next day.

This wouldn't need 3 months after to start, but it's unlikely that you could start on the lower plans as you will need extra protein at least for healing. Definitely one you'd need to ask your CWPC to check with the medical department.

i'm having sedation treatment for a tooth op

For sedation for tooth op, it's 1200 for a week before and two weeks after.

Back