Some advice please x

babymimi

Hi all

I went to the nurse the other day to talk about starting xenical and she has said i am an ideal candidate:)

She has said i need to lose 4lb in a month to show my commitment to it. I was going to use my usual weight watchers to lose this but i was just wondering if the rosemary conley plan is closer to the xenical plan? I have noticed that she advises to eat everything with less thean 5% fat which is the xenical rule too isnt it?

I want to get myself into the way i am going to be eating for the forseable future, so as not to be thrown in at the deep end :eek:

Any advice appriciated
Lisa
xxx

Anyone? lol
Sorry to be a pain but need to start my menus and shopping list lol, must plan ahead!
Thanksxx

When I first started Xenical and read the rules of 5g per 100 I immediately thought of RC as my friend lost 7st on it and she was telling me about it. I've not looked into it properly but I will have a nosy later xx

Hi Lisa, the Rosemary Conley plan does sound ideal, because if the rules are the same, you wouldn't have to think about anything else at all (and I'm always in favour of making things less complicated ;)).
A lot of people do do Weight Watchers while they're on Xenical, so if that's what suits you best then you'd still be able to do that. Just double check the food that you're eating to make sure that it also fits within the Xenical guidelines.

Really, any low fat and low calorie eating plan will acheive the results you're looking for, and should be compatible with Xenical - you just have to keep an extra eye on the fat content, because occasionally things that you think may be fine, are actually not (slim-fast bars are apparently one of them, as another member experienced recently :eek:).

I hope that helps to answer your question, but if you're not sure about anything else, then just ask :)

Yep Rosemary Conley is absolutely ideal for Xenical, with the exception of oily fish like salmon. RC recommends at least one portion of an oily fish once a week, unfortunately Xenical does not make any distinction between good heart healthy oils found in oily fish and bad oils.
x

Wow! You've done great Alibalibee!! I was 20 st before I joined SW in April 2010. It's been 2 months and I now weigh 17st 7lbs. Looking forward to being a size 10 one day! xx :p:D

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs
Week 4-8: 14lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Back