some advice please....

jessthecat

Ok so I got to my target of 11 stone but now Im not sure if that is still to high I notice on here that a lot of people my height are aiming much smaller....so now Im worried...should I keep dieting or maintaining...... SO CONFUSED!!

SIZE 12
11 STONE WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id say if you are comfortable with what you are then aim to maintain its all about personal preferance! Also what you find easy to maintain!
Are you going to continue to eat like slimming world? If so and you are still losing maybe you can lose a little more if thats what you want? Everyone is different and what size you feel comfortable is the most important thing

Do what you feel
Comfortable with! You are the person living in your body so you need to be happy that's all that matters. In same height as u and if I weighed 11 stone and wore size 12 I be pleased cuz I havnt been a size 12 since bein 16! Now am 24 with a 3 yr old! I think if I got down to a size 10 I'd look unwell and unhealthy plus I'd
Lose my curves!

So your target is your target :) if u are where u wanted to be!! Well done :) xx

Are you happy at 11 stone and size 12 hun? If you are, then happy days! :) If you're not, then there would be no harm in you continuing.

I'm 5ft 6 and have set a target of 11 stone. It was originally 10 stone, but I don't think that would be achievable. If, however, I got to 11 stone and continued to lose a few pounds I wouldn't be stressed about it :)

I know it's hard not to compare ourselves to others, but we really shouldn't. We're all unique, therefore there really is no point in comparing ourselves to others. You're within the healthy BMI range, you're 11 stone, and you're a size 12! Sounds fabulous to me hun, well done you! :D:D

Sian xxx

Im happy some days mainly dressed but not happy with the over all look of my body....I had it in my head that at 11 stone I would be so small compared to 16 stone 9 pounds when I started but im still look big, haven't lost my tummy fat so still pulling at my tops as feel that they cling....sometimes I think no way I can't be a size 12 but then try a 14 on and its to big. Its hard to know when to stop I don't think I could of continued if I had set my target any lower as I would of felt it was too far off.

May I will try and just relax about it and continue to eat healthy and see what happens thanks for the comments! Im getting obsessed with looking what other people want to weight and im doing my own head in now! x

Back