Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SOME ADVICE PLEASE

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nimi, 30 September 2008 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    IS IT OK TO HAVE TWO SHAKES AND A HEALTHY LOW CARB MEAL INSTEAD OF SS
    AS I DEFINATELY SURE I WILL NOT STICK TO 3 SHAKES A DAY
    WILL I STILL LOOSE WEIGHT IF I HAD TWO SHAKES AND A DECENT MEAL
    ANY SUGGESTIONS AS IM A VEGGETARIAN
    :):break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hey, I am sorry but you have to have all 3 shakes each day to ensure you have 100% of the RDA of vitamins and minerals. If you do SS+ though you can have a small low carb meal, which might be more suitable? x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya, bunny is right you cant do that. ss+ would be a good option for you :) x

5. needtofeelnormal

needtofeelnormal Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    hi, i am on SS and never thought in a millon years i could survive on 3 shakes a day, but after the 3rd day or so you just get used to it... infact there has been a couple of days i have almost forgot to have my 3rd shake. You will lose weight quicker on SS. Good luck with it hun x

6. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I am veggie doing SS+ so having 3 of the cd products a day plus one small meal.

I either have :-

quorn, tofu, cottage cheese or chickpeas (although the chickpeas are not in the new book but saw a post on here recently showing veggie proteins and decided to add that to my list.) I have my greens with whichever option I am having.

I have done SS in the past but feel there is no way I could do that now and SS+ has been so much easier this time round. :)

7. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks will do the ss+ while i get into the routine then opt for 3 shakes thanks for the advice

one more thing is there still a steady weight loss with 3 shakes plus a low carb meal?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.