SOME ADVICE PLEASE

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nimi, 30 September 2008 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    IS IT OK TO HAVE TWO SHAKES AND A HEALTHY LOW CARB MEAL INSTEAD OF SS
    AS I DEFINATELY SURE I WILL NOT STICK TO 3 SHAKES A DAY
    WILL I STILL LOOSE WEIGHT IF I HAD TWO SHAKES AND A DECENT MEAL
    ANY SUGGESTIONS AS IM A VEGGETARIAN
    :):break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hey, I am sorry but you have to have all 3 shakes each day to ensure you have 100% of the RDA of vitamins and minerals. If you do SS+ though you can have a small low carb meal, which might be more suitable? x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya, bunny is right you cant do that. ss+ would be a good option for you :) x

5. needtofeelnormal

needtofeelnormal Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    hi, i am on SS and never thought in a millon years i could survive on 3 shakes a day, but after the 3rd day or so you just get used to it... infact there has been a couple of days i have almost forgot to have my 3rd shake. You will lose weight quicker on SS. Good luck with it hun x

6. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I am veggie doing SS+ so having 3 of the cd products a day plus one small meal.

I either have :-

quorn, tofu, cottage cheese or chickpeas (although the chickpeas are not in the new book but saw a post on here recently showing veggie proteins and decided to add that to my list.) I have my greens with whichever option I am having.

I have done SS in the past but feel there is no way I could do that now and SS+ has been so much easier this time round. :)

7. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks will do the ss+ while i get into the routine then opt for 3 shakes thanks for the advice

one more thing is there still a steady weight loss with 3 shakes plus a low carb meal?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.