some good news and some bad news

LisaLisa

Silver Member
i lost 5lbs today!!! thats the good news

the bad news is - my boyf finished it with me last night via text - so i guess me saying i didnt want to get married again yet reallyyyyyy annoyed him.

great eh?

Thats good news and good news..great loss!!
Men are wanker5... and you wil soon have a new body to atract more bee and better bee's
xxx

well done on your weight loss sorry to hear about your BF but what a cowards way of doing it by text hope your ok

If hes gonna finish with you hes not a man so i guess its good news all round keep going and be happy

nice loss, bugger him and Nic please! x

oh well, i guess i will get over it

and ur right about the new bod - not ready for any bees just yet but in 3 weeks i go on hols and they better look out ;)

Just imagine his face when he see's you looking gorg with another guy, who is taller, broader, more handsome, wealthier etc... (everything that makes men green with envy). not only will he be gutted, he will actually feel really dumb, and all his mates will call him a cowardly ass.

you can let your hair down and have some real fun now. stick your middle finger up to the twit and enjoy yourself.

great loss btw. :)

Lisa, well done on your loss - that's great news.

Your bf obviously isn't good enough for you so you concentrate on losing weight and finding someone better - you're better off without a coward like him! He doesn't deserve you.

x

lol kitty i am trying to look at it that way :)

soz gazza... but, they are...well most of em present company excluded

i agree with nic they dont know a good thing when they see one - bunch of tossers :D

OK OK I GET THE MESSAGE

awww sorry gazza - we dont mean u.

i wont man-slap on here again promise :)

pwomice wisa!?

i pwomise cwoss my hweart :)

Man bashing is fun...better in the flesh tho lmao

well done in ur WI :)

Well done with your weight loss Lisa :clap:
Hope you are not to down about the BF :sigh:

Back