Some kind of sick joke!

-Ani-

Browsing the forum and an add right at the top for Domino's stuffed crust pizza. How cruel!

I'm on day 5 of exante.. weekend is harder than the week I think.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well x

Just spent 2hrs cooking the Sunday dinner for everyone. Don't think my roast potatoes have ever looked so lovely!!

My Thai soup was adequate...

Lol fizzyfluff... That's the nicest thing I've heard anyone call the soups... Or even shakes cone to think of it. Made me chuckle x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's second Sunday in a row which was difficult. Might bring weigh in forward a day to try and give me a bump!

Week ends are tough, invariably cooking and more time to be diverted. The sight and smell of food still does what its meant to do - stimulate the appetite even when its dormant.
GSQ

If it isn't the smell of dinner, it doesn't help when the wife and kids have pancakes for breakfast :(

Burgh I hate weekends so I'm with you and sympathise.

My kids and hubby usually end up doing a take away. On Friday they ate and while they did I did 3 miles on my treadmill I guess I'm supposed to be thrilled I'm getting healthier - huh.
On sunday they nagged for chips I said no and gave me reasons.

This week is a holiday week in Northern Ireland so it's going to an interesting one food ways.

The thing that gets me, it isn't the sweet stuff oddly, but when they have nice meals with chicken and rice or something like that. I love cooking with home made sauces like making sweet and sour chicken from scratch that's what makes me fail at this.

You could think of others eating as a celebration of your WILL and DETERMINATION to SUCCEED and REACH your GOAL!!!!

I can honestly say everytime I've actually cheated, I wondered what all the fuss in my head was about afterwards, didn't enjoy it it half as much as I thought I would...

I can honestly say everytime I've actually cheated, I wondered what all the fuss in my head was about afterwards, didn't enjoy it it half as much as I thought I would...

Snap, isnt it weird how things change. Any time Ive given in to a craving its been a case of 'Is that it'

Something Im trying to keep in mind next time Im tempted!!

Snap, isnt it weird how things change. Any time Ive given in to a craving its been a case of 'Is that it'

Something Im trying to keep in mind next time Im tempted!!
Absolutely, a 'hold that thought!' moment everytime, for sure :)

Hey bobbi, I'm a savoury over sweet person too, it's not going out for meals or having take aways that is killing me.

And like you i was on a bank holiday yesterday too, no wine or BBQ in the garden for me yesterday!!

Or a sandwich, I have this obscene craving for a fluffy White bread plain ham sandwich

I havn't cheated yet but im only on day 9! The one thing that almost made me cheat was toast. My bedroom is above the kitchen and i could just smell it all night! My bf managed to steer me away from it tho!!!

I think because i am only going to do around 4 - 6 weeks i keep telling myself NO! Cause otherwise it means i will have to do it longer!!

fizzyfluff said:
Hey bobbi, I'm a savoury over sweet person too, it's not going out for meals or having take aways that is killing me.

And like you i was on a bank holiday yesterday too, no wine or BBQ in the garden for me yesterday!!

Or a sandwich, I have this obscene craving for a fluffy White bread plain ham sandwich

I love sandwiches I always fail on Sandwiches!!! X

I've been craving broccoli, and salmon! Really odd I haven't been bothered by crisps which were my downfall, or any rubbish to be honest. Suppose that's a good thing

Back