Some lunch ideas please?

sunnies

Hi all
I'm all very new to this but loving SW so far! I'm on half term this week and next and getting a bit stuck for lunch ideas (tea is fine and breakfast is okay) but lunch I struggle.
I havn't been food shopping so salad wise I only have toms and cuc! We're having steak tonight from last months mag (had it last week and its gorgeous) with homemade chips or jacket.

So, what are you favourite lunches - I'm on Extra Easy by the way and used my HE choices on breakfast.

Hope you can help!!

Jacket potatoes with various fillings, and eggs cooked in all forms are good for lunch, pasta and rice salads can be made up and last a few days. Home made soup is also good and once made it just gets better and better the longer you leave it.

My last 10 lunches:
Light super noodles with added sweetcorn
Ham omlette and salad
M&S orzo pasta salad
Sushi from tesco
Egg sandwich (Nimble bread)
Tin ASDA chick pea dhal
A tin of Tesco stewed steak and lots of broccoli
Tinned tuna with 3 bean salad, sliced red onion and lemon juice
Jacket potato with cottage cheese
2 tomato mugshots in a bowl

xxx

Omelette with toms, bacon/ham and anything else you fancy. Pasta salads.

Thanks for your ideas :)
I found a recipe on here for a quiche that I had and it was lovely! Can someone check that it is indeed free for me on extra easy please?

150g low fat cottage cheese (I checked this online)
3 eggs
2 bacon (no fat)
tomatoes
herbs
and a tin of WW baked beans

It was so lush and I have half left for later too!!! I love this diet!

i just had tagliatelle with 85g philedelphia ext light 85g ham tom and onion all mixed together

I had one of those ainsley harriott cous cous packets and mixed in my heb of king prawns (which is loads) and cut up cherry tomatoes and added them in. It was so delicious.

Innocent food have new range - it's only around 300kcal per meal.

Also, discovered fab Waitrose range - avg 300kcal per meal and the size is realy generous :)

Back