Some motivation for you all... the dress fits!!

You look great! Hope I look the same at 12st 1lb! I was 22st 4lb, but I'm getting stuck around the 15 st mark. I think I have to accept that it may take longer, so I have 3stone to go, as I'd like to be 12st. I'll take it 7lb at a time.

Thanks for sharing those pics. You look A-MAZING and your dress is fab. I really needed some extra motivation today. I just hope I look as good as you once I get to goal. I have 4 stone to lose and really worried about the saggy skin :/

Thanks hun, I have posted a pic in my diary of my saggy skin . Tbf it could be loads worse but it still gets me Down :-(

Xxx

OMG. You look fantastic :D

Wow, you look absolutely amazing. Well done. It is definitely motivation for me.

I can't seem to get my head right to follow this diet. It's not the following it that is the issue in itself, it's that I end up giving up feeling despondent that I have so much to lose (about 6 stone). I start thinking even if I do lose weight I will still be covered in stretch marks, broken veins, cellulite etc etc. I can't seem to shake this thinking, I have no idea why.

But wow, you look fantastic. And it shows me it IS possible. Thank you.

Are these real pictures?! The change is unbelievable!!!
Wow!

Ps, love the dress :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Absolutely wonderful change, I am in awe, love the dress too. Where is your diary?

flipping fab you must be so proud of yourself :)!

my sis has that exact dress in a size 12- i'll cry if i ever get in it lol :p xx

Amazing!

xo

Wow how long did it take to get this far and did you exercise?

***** bloody ****** what an AMAZING difference!! That was all the motivation I needed today to keep on track and stick with it. Thanks for sharing!

Back