Some New Pics For Me To Re-start..

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
:DHI GUYS I HAVE RESTARTED 2 WEEKS AGO SO HERE IS A COUPLE OF PICS, ONE OF ME AT XMAS WITH MY DOG AND ONE IN IBIZA IN JUNE FEELING BIT MORE CONFIDENT. THANKS FOR LOOKING.:D

Thanks for posting your pictures I find it really encouraging to see what a difference this diet makes you look fab! How are you finding it starting again I can't bear the thought of ever having to go through this again so I really need to stick to it!! How's the battle going with MandyMoo have you had another weigh in?

thanks

Thanks for looking, i had a couple of blips this week also could not get weighed as i am visiting my sis up in durham so dont see my cd till next week (thursday) which is probably a blessing!:sigh:
Anyway put my pics on to motivate me not had much responce though, :( could do with some encouragement... :cry: mandymoo lost 1 and 1/4lb this week i think so we both need a kick up but i think...xx

At least you have got time to be really good this week and so when you get weighed you should have a good weight loss. I only get weighed every two weeks as I need to see a big weight loss to keep me motivated (my mind works in weird ways!). I would rather see a 6lb weight loss over two weeks than 3 lb weight loss over one! So don't cheat anymore and you will see a good weight loss and that should be the kick up the you know what that you need. Keep strong your pictures should help as you look fab.

it must feel so good to look at those photos, what a difference eh. And i wouldn't too much, everyone has crappy weeks, best of luck!

Back