• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Some One Please Help - Ll Returner!!!

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya!

Well all I can say is that I have never stuck to a diet for more than 5mins in the past...and now I am most of the way through Week 2 of the VLCD (Weight Matters similar to Lighterlife).

One thing that helped me was to have fun with the shakes/soups. I make my soups really spicy with tabasco and with my shakes I blend them with ice to make smoothies!!

If I really must eat soemthing I have a plate of spinach. That way I don't feel guilty that I have eaten, and yet my craving for food is also satisfied.

I've also made a muffin last night with a Choc Meal which was fun!!

Try drinking some water a big glass when you get a craving, and also try some peppermint tea...I find that I ahve a glass of water, a peppermint tea and a mealshake and I am full up and often realise I still have a meal to go before bed!!!!:)

I hope some of this helps!:eek:

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
How did u find the first couple of days when u restarted ??? coz i think i am going to start 2mrw again.... any tips on how to get back into it??????
Well I admit the first 2 nights were my hardest as I really wanted to eat...I ended up eating a half packet of crisps the first night instead of my last meal...:eek: The second night I had a complete pig out...2 yoghurts, a glass of wine, a packet of crisps....

But by Day 3...I was totally fine...I lost 9lbs in my first week and another 1lb so far (mind you I had a couple of portions of prawns and spinach when I was bored!!!!)

So just keep going....if you get past the first couple of days you will be flying...believe me...if I can do it anyone can!!!!:D

I'm now back to strictly 4 meals per day for the rest of the week and then I will begin Week Three as if its a completely fresh start...that way I don't see an unending diet, simply a week of eating meal packs!:)