Some One Please Help - Ll Returner!!!

SONIA

I am very very upset, I have tried to start LL so many times and keep wanting to eat, today was purposed to be my first day and i've eaten an apple....coz its healthy (i'm sure it will lead to the unhealth things). I am so sad need help and motivation. has any1 got any advise... need to lose 3 stones :cry:

Hiya!

Well all I can say is that I have never stuck to a diet for more than 5mins in the past...and now I am most of the way through Week 2 of the VLCD (Weight Matters similar to Lighterlife).

One thing that helped me was to have fun with the shakes/soups. I make my soups really spicy with tabasco and with my shakes I blend them with ice to make smoothies!!

If I really must eat soemthing I have a plate of spinach. That way I don't feel guilty that I have eaten, and yet my craving for food is also satisfied.

I've also made a muffin last night with a Choc Meal which was fun!!

Try drinking some water a big glass when you get a craving, and also try some peppermint tea...I find that I ahve a glass of water, a peppermint tea and a mealshake and I am full up and often realise I still have a meal to go before bed!!!!:)

I hope some of this helps!:eek:

How did u find the first couple of days when u restarted ??? coz i think i am going to start 2mrw again.... any tips on how to get back into it??????

How did u find the first couple of days when u restarted ??? coz i think i am going to start 2mrw again.... any tips on how to get back into it??????
Well I admit the first 2 nights were my hardest as I really wanted to eat...I ended up eating a half packet of crisps the first night instead of my last meal...:eek: The second night I had a complete pig out...2 yoghurts, a glass of wine, a packet of crisps....

But by Day 3...I was totally fine...I lost 9lbs in my first week and another 1lb so far (mind you I had a couple of portions of prawns and spinach when I was bored!!!!)

So just keep going....if you get past the first couple of days you will be flying...believe me...if I can do it anyone can!!!!:D

I'm now back to strictly 4 meals per day for the rest of the week and then I will begin Week Three as if its a completely fresh start...that way I don't see an unending diet, simply a week of eating meal packs!:)

Back