some questions for you all

charlie's~mummy

Gold Member
hi there i just wondered if you all could answer a few questions for be before i make the choice to commit to lipotrim
1) i understand that the 1st weeks is going to be v hard but just how hard is it? i have an 11 month old little boy and a full time job will i be able to cope?
2) how bad are the headaches etc??
3) will my breath smell really bad may sound a bit vain but i work in an operating theatre and have to speak to people all the time to ask questions and dont want to be breathing bad breath all over them lol although i guess i could wear a mask!
they may seem like stupid questions but just need to know if ill be able to cope thank you kelly xxx

Hi there
1st week is tough but doable - I have a four month old and coped.
Didn't get any headaches
My breath really stinks! i'm embarrased to breathe near people! you can get fresh breath strips though (only certain ones - need to ask the pharmacist)

Hope that helps

First week is hard, first weigh in will make it worth every second. I'm on maternity leave with my 6 month old and have a 6 and 10 year old to look after, as well as a husband that works away all week. A busy schedule can get in the way but only if you let it. Haven't had any headaches or bad breath, constantly sipping water has kept them at bay.
Best of luck whatever you decide.x

thanks for the replies im thinking maybe i can do it!! need to book apt with dr an see if i can get on the plan through them
well done with your weight losses so far and good luck for the weight losses in the future! xxx

Hey charlies mum. The breath is bad after a few days but drinking loads of water and the breath strips help. I under stand because I'm a trainer for a living and in contact with people all day. You'll be fine. I've had a terrible relationship with food for over 10 years so if I can do it. So can you. Its important to be healthy and set a good example for children

Back