Some questions

doingitwell

- Just asked my cdc if I could chew sugar free gum and she said yes so i'm gonna...although people seem to not be fans of doing this.

Can anyone who has been chewing gum let me know its effects on their weightloss and hunger levels.

I am on day 7 and have no hunger issues, just the stinky breath. Eugh!

- Does anyone eat two packets of the shakes together? Like have a big shake?

Thanks!
:D

I used sugar free gum and was ok, hope you will be too!
Never had a double shake tho, do you mean as if you miss a meal or just to make it more substantial? x

never done the gum thing so cant advise on that, but its known to make people feel hungry....so just watch out for that!

And yes, i have had 2, sometimes even 3 shakes together at the same time! Especially at the moment!

xx

I used sugar free gum and was ok, hope you will be too!
Never had a double shake tho, do you mean as if you miss a meal or just to make it more substantial? x

just to make it more substantial - so having 2 chocolate shakes as 1 big shake ( technically 2 meals) and then a normal one.

never done the gum thing so cant advise on that, but its known to make people feel hungry....so just watch out for that!

And yes, i have had 2, sometimes even 3 shakes together at the same time! Especially at the moment!

xx

Thanks. That's good to know.

I didn't have time for my morning shake but had lunch's. If I am in the same position again I'll have the breakfast one with the lunch one. :D

..i often put far more fresh cold water in making up my shakes - so, in effect, they're much bigger.. but personally I'd rather have 6 half shakes than loose out on 4 half shakes by putting them all in one.. I do still enjoy the process of eating.. and anyway, if I have too much at once I feel far too bloated and full these days.. and the only times I feel hungry is if I've had too much (I'm on SS+, so tend to only feel hungry after the '+' part)

chewing gum.. tried it for a while.. did you know that several of them have small print about a laxative effect! Haha - I've learnt the hard way (or not as the case may be Haha! - soz -tmi!).. anyway.. best staying off that, is what I learnt.. others may have different experiences..

Vx

Never chewed gum on CD.

Have not had 2 sachets together but have come in late at night and had a porridge then immediately followed by a shake. Do try to spread out the CD sachets - not sure what this achieves but maybe staves off hunger and contributes to keeping blood suger levels stable, but that is just a guess on my part.

Chew gum whenever i fancy, didn't really realise in the beginning you weren't supposed to, never seem to have any adverse effects luckily.
Had shakes/ bars close together but never as one. Find it more enjoyable to split them and have 'more', as i still make them up with the full water. Did find the 'mix-a-mousse' seems to make them more substantial, and can only manage 0.5 packs at a time like this!

Back