some tips if you would be so kind

metrognome

is getting better at it
please:)
hello all
i have decided i am going to join an evening meeting just up the road walking distance. as of now i have been going to a morning one and didnt eat until afterwards but there is no way i can last all day without food can just about last a couple of hours :p

for those who go to an evening meeting what do you do, do you eat less during the day or about the same, i have never had to worry about it before so any help would be most welcome

thanks
karen

Hi,
My meeting is 5.30 till 6.30, I eat breakfast as normal but then on weigh day I just eat fruit all day & have 2 Alpen Light bars, I treat each Monday like a sort of 'detox' day for my body & I am never starving hungry by the time the meeting is over.
Julie19

Hiya

I am eating as normal but I stop eating at 4pm and stop drinking at 5pm and my meeting is at 6.30pm. x

I stick with my free foods until weigh in (6.00pm) and stop drinking an hour or so before.

I go to a meeting at 7 on a Thursday night, and not only do I eat properly during the day I have a light tea as soon as I get home from work. Also I save a healthy extra so that I can have a cereal bar during the class with my coffee. This way I'm not at all hungry and can relax and enjoy the meeting.

Eating before class hasn't made any difference to my weight loss so far!

Back