Some wise words about getting back on track - dreading going back to class

debtin

Gold Member
morning everyone
just looking for some encouragement. Not been to class for 2 weeks. Had sort of decided i was going to wi in the morning first thing and at home to save money and to get a more accurate weigh in. However my leader phoned me, told me i could use 2 weeks holiday and to get back on it - didnt have much in the house in terms of sw food but had strawberries that are now out of date, bought grapes that have been overlooked for a caramel that my colleague bought me. Feel disgusting, miss sw and the foods but just dont seem to have it in me to get a grip. My biggest thing is i wnat to go to class but cant face it - i can accept i have put on weight but cant accept hearing it after esp after i have handed over the money. arghhhh

Going back to class might be one of the best things for you. It is horrible waiting for WI and for image therapy if you know you've gained but I'm sure if you say to your C you don't want your gain read out they won't do it. When trying to do it at home after having a class to go to its easy to say I'll start tomorrow when tomorrow never comes.

If you feel bad now, imagine what you will feel like if you dont go back to class and get back on it. Dont worry that you have put weight on, just draw a line under it and start again from now. You will feel better as soon as you sit down at your class and speak to other people. We have all been there, and the important thing is picking ypurself back up, dusting off and looking forward to the future, dont regret the past, just learn from it. X

I went to WI last week & gained 1lb which took me to 5lbs over my target which also means I'm now paying for class:cool: I'm sure you'll all know when I say I was so fed up & annoyed, for the first time ever I didn't want to stay to class, but I made myself & I'm so glad I did.

I came out feeling motivated, happier & confident I can lose those extra few lbs needed to get me back to target.

Go to class you'll feel much better afterwards.

Back