Somebody, somewhere is cooking bacon.

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Christovee, 21 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Christovee

Christovee Full Member

So my main craving times on this diet have been in the evening, I've generally breezed through the days no problem.

However, today I got off work early (about 11:30am) and when I got home I could smell that someone who lives nearby was cooking bacon. Now, I don't even particularly like bacon, however, the smell made me really really hungry. In then end I decided to go to sleep for a couple of hours until the feeling passed.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

I'm sure our sense of smell improves on this diet.

4. Miss Fenella

Miss Fenella Full Member

I can sniff out a chip shop in a 10 mile radius :D

5. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    someone, somewhere is eating... that is enuf 4 me!! Gimme food!

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im obviously in a slightly different position in that Im eating all kinds of things but I definitely agree your senses change. Im far more aware of smells of cooking. especially at work. Oddly enough I sometimes find that the smell of someones pizza/bacon sandwich actually is enough for me

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.