Somebody's Noticed!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katie_oxo, 2 April 2007 Social URL.

1. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

When I came in from work the woman next door but one asked me if I've lost weight :bliss: :bliss: She's the first person who doesn't know that I'm dieting that's noticed - I'm so happy :)

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Lighter Life
    :clap: :clap: :clap: That must of given you a real boost.

Make sure you write it in your book to look back on when things might get tough.
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    It is such a great feeling, if only you could bottle it.

Well done !
  5. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

yahoo! Fab news & makes the hell worth it eh!! Mind you I've told pretty much everyone but have a meeting where I will see people I havet tomorrow so will be interesting to see if anyone notices! You're doing so well! Keep it up & you'll be slim before you know it!
  6. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Lighter Life
    Great, what a boost!
  7. Scriptor

Scriptor Member

I am really pleased for you. I remember the feeling well. It's a feeling your just can't gift wrap...but if only we could eh? :)
  8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

It's a wonderful feeling.
    Irene xx
  9. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Slimming World
    well you have lost nearly two bloody stone. i'm not surprised! be great if you could bottle that feeling huh?!x
  10. Samantha

Samantha Full Member

Great feeling isn't Cath :) Congrats on the fantastic weight loss
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.