Somehow you guys have to make me eat...

Caz

Repeat Offender
Today I've had my salad with the egg I would have had with breakfast, and that's it. I was starting to do my dinner and ended up having a huge argument with my mum, and stormed out. And now I'm just really not hungry. Not sure I was particularly before that, but was going to make myself. Now I really just can't be bothered. I'm not hungry. I don't want to go downstairs and have to see my mum, or talk to her, or even be there in silence. So the temptation to just stay here is enormous.

Gah. I need to move. Bring on October!

Miss Caroline!!!!!!! salad and an egg!!!!!!

That means you still have 2 CD meals, fruit, milk and your main meal at least still to have. You better get eating. You're not doing yourself any favours because you're starving your body. So you may see the scales going down and as soon as you start eating your body will hang on to everything you feed it for dear life! then you'll see the sclaes going up and regret it big time. You haven't beenj eating the full amount since moving up at all.

I think you need to start writing down all you need to eat every day and add times to the list. ......and stick by it. So you had a row with your Mum...okay does that mean you need to punnish your body?

Sorry if I sound hard, don't mean to be but GO EAT and then come on here after and tell us you have. xxx

Caro,
You really will NOT loose weight any quicker by skipping meals and shakes hun.
You need to take care of yourself sweet, you are going to make yourself ill.
Is something bothering you hun? I'm worried there's more to this than you are letting on. I'm always here for you if you need me, you can drop me a line anytime :)

Hugs x x x

Well I've had dinner. Though I wish I hadn't bothered, my mum came into the kitchen and the argument just continued! Just not been hungry lately. I don't know why! I don't know whether it's stress and stuff. Something seems to be going on in my head at the moment, but no idea what!! It really isn't about trying to lose weight any faster, because I know that I need to eat everything I'm meant to. It just seems like so much food lately. When I'm stressed, upset or whatever, I seem to go one of two ways. Either, I eat. A lot. And bad food! Or I just lose my appetite completely. And that's what seems to have happened the past week or two, just really not been that hungry, fallen out of a pattern of eating times. I just need to pull myself together and get on and have everything I'm meant to!

Caroline, if you have not been hungry lately, why not drop down the plans so you lose the weight more quickly..... that way you wont have to eat so much and the weight will come off quicker...

I'm doing the 1000 step just because it's cheaper. I'm a student and summer means no student loan. Normally it means a job, but has been hard to find one! And now my car has broken and because I live in a rural area, just can't get to a job. So cheaper is better for me! Normally I'm hungry, so don't know what's wrong with me lately! Had a lot of headaches and feeling sick, and tired too. Even while I was having everything. So maybe I'm just a bit ill or something.

Back