Someone called me stupid fat :(

losingit

Silver Member
I have an online business, and one of the people i do business with, i had to cut off because he was being very rude to our mutual clients, so i had to stop promoting his services through my website.

I have a single photo of me associated with my online business which is just a head/shoulders shot of me. He said i am an "ugly fat woman" and it really hurt :(. Then he attached to the email a picture of what he thought i'd look like on the beach. It was a pic of some 400lb woman semi-naked (i know i'm fat but i'm not that fat :().

This is all coming from someone who is meant to be a professional person who owns a web business of their own. I know i shouldn't be effected by it and they were just trying to hurt me, but i can't help it, it has really really upset me and brought me to tears reading it.

Even stranger is my reaction to it. In my head i'm feeling like i need to go out and eat fast food even though it's only 7.30 in the morning (maybe a mcdonalds breakfast!) and then follow it up later with chips or whatever else i can find to eat. Which is really really stupid! My proper response should be that i'm not going to let idiots like that derail me. I feel that by losing weight it's almost like i'm listening to criticisms like this and being bound by them to conform, so to prove them wrong my mind wants me to stuff my face and show them that i'm happy and fat regardless. Hmm...

I think your reaction towards this is exactly like mine would be. When someone refers to be as tubby or fat it makes me want to eat crappy food and feel sorry for myself. Then I feel guilty after I've done the binge so don't do it. This man is not nice man he sounds like a pig so rise above his comments and prove to yourself u can do this diet and be happy in a lovely slim new you. Go for it! You'll feel much better after the few months hard work :) x

I have an online business, and one of the people i do business with, i had to cut off because he was being very rude to our mutual clients, so i had to stop promoting his services through my website.

I have a single photo of me associated with my online business which is just a head/shoulders shot of me. He said i am an "ugly fat woman" and it really hurt :(. Then he attached to the email a picture of what he thought i'd look like on the beach. It was a pic of some 400lb woman semi-naked (i know i'm fat but i'm not that fat :().

This is all coming from someone who is meant to be a professional person who owns a web business of their own. I know i shouldn't be effected by it and they were just trying to hurt me, but i can't help it, it has really really upset me and brought me to tears reading it.

Even stranger is my reaction to it. In my head i'm feeling like i need to go out and eat fast food even though it's only 7.30 in the morning (maybe a mcdonalds breakfast!) and then follow it up later with chips or whatever else i can find to eat. Which is really really stupid! My proper response should be that i'm not going to let idiots like that derail me. I feel that by losing weight it's almost like i'm listening to criticisms like this and being bound by them to conform, so to prove them wrong my mind wants me to stuff my face and show them that i'm happy and fat regardless. Hmm...

Don't let him get the better of you. Try to forget what he said and concentrate on the task in hand, this phase will pass:D

Oh Hunny thats vile. Again I agree that it would probably be my reaction too, but please dont let this complete d**k ruin your hard work. Remember you'll be all slim and sexy before long, his mind will always be in the gutter, and tbh he prob looks like a warthog or something anyway!! Be strong and rise above the pratt. xx

If anything, you should be feeling sorry for him ;) Look at this man: he is childish, puerile and not very witty either (the old fat jokes :rolleyes: ). To be so nasty on a personal level, he must be feeling pretty bad and not be very happy in his private life, and not that very successful in his professional one. :)

And given his reaction, I would say that you hit a raw nerve with him and forced him to contemplate his own unprofessionalism head on. But he very cowardly choose to attack and undermine you instead. You see what a pitiful excuse of a man he is?

And you, my dear, are a professional in control of your life and your body. I know it is hard to ignore comments like these and I would take it badly too, but you are a strong woman and will go on successfully with your diet :)

What a prick. If he sends any more messages then i'd report him to the police for causing you harrassment, alarm and distress. He can then get two uniformed coppers turning up at his home/ workplace to issue him with a first instance harassment warning and tell him he's a childish purile little knob in person.

Nothing more to add...... has all been said (especially the bit about him behaving very immaturely) Take control, rise above people that don't deserve to have that much influence over what you think and do..... and have a big :grouphugg:xx

typical bully.....attacks what he thinks will be a weak point. rise above it hon you dont need or want people like that in your life, be it private or proffesional x

Disgusting behaviour.. keep ya chin up and don't let him bother u. Gain revenge by finding the smallest ugliest most flacid penis on the internet and send it to him! I am sure its a sight he's familiar with ;) Lmao! Xx

Wow, a grown man did that and in a professional context?! Pathetic.

It must've been hurtful, but he doesn't know the first thing about you and it just justifies your original reasons for not having anything to do with him.

Oh hun that's awful! There are alot of things I could say about this "person" but maybe a bit to colourful for this thread!! He sounds like a pathetic little boy who needs to grow up fast!! Forget what he said. We all face people like this in our lives but they are not worth our time or worry. Just remember you are amazing and beautiful!! Don't go down to his level. He will get whats coming to him. And as for your diet, don't give in, carry on with your journey, prove him wrong, but do it for yourself xxx

Thanks for the support everyone ;). I feel a bit better about it all now and i DIDN'T eat anything, which makes me feel even better.

I could hardly believe he said this considering the professional context, i certainly wasn't unprofessional in my dealings with him, when i parted company with him and stopped promoting him i did it in a proper manner and wrote a nice email to him wishing him all the best in his other promotions.

My revenge is to publish his email to me on my public forum, which gets close to 1million hits a month so it's not a small forum, although smaller than here, hehe. I didn't want to show him up i just wanted to part ways professionally but if he is going to play games with me then i'll make sure everyone (all my clients/forum members) are all aware of what is going on. Partly revenge, partly self-protection measures incase he starts trying to discredit me.

I'm really shocked it's happened at all. To be totally honest, i haven't had anyone do this to me since i left school. Oh, actually i just remembered one woman who pulled out on me in a car park then started yelling about me being fat too... but that was years back. Sighs. Generally speaking, people are friendly and nice to fatties, but the very few that are not can be enough to wear you down and make you head for the chip shop to eat your misery away.

I think it is correct that he is feeling threatened and is just resorting to anything he can grasp to offend me. In comparison to him i have a much larger website/business so he was probably sh&***ing himself that i dropped his promotions as it must have meant a lot to him. Nice to get things all in perspective again anyway now.

Thanks so much everyone, don't know what i'd have done if i didn't have somewhere to go and vent on this.

You did good to get rid of that twat. Good riddance. Don't give it another thought and carry on as normal knowing you have come out of this as the more better, more mature person of the two. :) And do not be tempted to binge eat! You'll only be giving him what he wants.

Don't listen to him at all, he is an ugly person on the inside which he can never change, we maybe called ugly because we are big, but we can and will change that!! x

Thanks for the support everyone ;). I feel a bit better about it all now and i DIDN'T eat anything, which makes me feel even better.

I could hardly believe he said this considering the professional context, i certainly wasn't unprofessional in my dealings with him, when i parted company with him and stopped promoting him i did it in a proper manner and wrote a nice email to him wishing him all the best in his other promotions.

My revenge is to publish his email to me on my public forum, which gets close to 1million hits a month so it's not a small forum, although smaller than here, hehe. I didn't want to show him up i just wanted to part ways professionally but if he is going to play games with me then i'll make sure everyone (all my clients/forum members) are all aware of what is going on. Partly revenge, partly self-protection measures incase he starts trying to discredit me.

I'm really shocked it's happened at all. To be totally honest, i haven't had anyone do this to me since i left school. Oh, actually i just remembered one woman who pulled out on me in a car park then started yelling about me being fat too... but that was years back. Sighs. Generally speaking, people are friendly and nice to fatties, but the very few that are not can be enough to wear you down and make you head for the chip shop to eat your misery away.

I think it is correct that he is feeling threatened and is just resorting to anything he can grasp to offend me. In comparison to him i have a much larger website/business so he was probably sh&***ing himself that i dropped his promotions as it must have meant a lot to him. Nice to get things all in perspective again anyway now.

Thanks so much everyone, don't know what i'd have done if i didn't have somewhere to go and vent on this.

I love Minimins :D

You obviously have hit him where it hurt...in his pocket!! He needed your website advertisement and his nasty action just prooves it....I would be sat there with a very smug smile on my face if i was you...Onwards and downwards on your diet huni xxx

I agree with what everyone has said hun, sounds like a right insecure d!ck who is seriously worried about the effect your refusal to work with him will have on his business. Ugh I'm actually really cross thinking about it! I don't suppose you're covered by any unions in your line of work? Cos it is harrassment. Though maybe it will be better for you and easier to just ignore him and move on? If he does try to discredit you in any sort of public way to your customers then it's a police situation, people can't just go round acting like mean little children!!

You're clearly a lovely lady with a successfull career and beauty inside and out, he is clearly a worthless little worm man. Much love xxxx

No unions. But revenge is easy with online businesses, lol. Naughty i know but he asked for it. Thanks again everyone, i'm feeling 100% back on track and more determined than ever now.

What a to**er!! Well done for being strong hun xxxx What a sad loser! How pathetic, what a sad little life he must have!

What an absolute dickhead!!
I'm so glad you didn't go and eat hun, that would have made you feel horrid.
Just know that you're better than that childish piece of rubbish.

Back