Someone called me stupid fat :(

What a dickhead. I run my own online business as well and can never imagine being like that with another marketer/site owner irrelevant of what they'd done - that's pretty shocking!!

He obviously needs what you can do for his business more than you need what he brings to the table, so you have the position of power in your 'relationship' - you shouldn't forget that :)

Being such a dickhead is probably a hard thing to change I imagine, he'll always have that with him - at least you are on the path to losing your excess weight.

I would always try to ignore a small minded person like that and focus on achieving your weight loss goal. He sounds like just the sort of bloke who needs a good smack in the mouth. Then again maybe losing some revenue as a result of your actions will hurt him more than a good smack in the mouth ever would have done.

Well done on not going down Maccy D's - that would be harmful to your goal - don't let a tosser like that have any impact on your goals. Rise above it like you have done - focus on you, not on him and you'll soon forget about him :)

Back