• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Someone make me get....

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
Will someone please make me get off my fat behind, and off this forum (I got addicted already and i only joined yesterday!!) and go and make some veggie soups and a bacon / cottage cheese slice thing so that I can eat later when I'm hungry. If I don't do it now, I'll be hungry and nothing to grab!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Wish

Silver Member
S: 100.7kg C: 64.9kg G: 70.8kg BMI: 23.1 Loss: 35.8kg(35.59%)
Move your backside woman, if it makes you feel any better I will move mine as well:D

Annie68

Silver Member
Oooh I nearly got up from the puter then, but saw there were replies here LOL, so read' em.

Now I need a wee and the loo is upstairs.. hmm sit and wriggle a bit longer? go and wee? oh decisions decisions :help2:

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Oooh I nearly got up from the puter then, but saw there were replies here LOL, so read' em.

Now I need a wee and the loo is upstairs.. hmm sit and wriggle a bit longer? go and wee? oh decisions decisions :help2:
You still here lol I see your green light is on to say your still logged on.

Annie68

Silver Member
LOL,

OK, carrots and swede on for one soup. Cauliflower and broccoli on for another soup and bacon and cottage cheese slice is in the oven. I'm starving now I can smell it!! anyone want lunch?