Someone needs to shake or kick me

lexi30

Hi,

i have been calorie counting for 3weeks now and due to be weighed next Friday at the doctors. I have weighed myself a few times and it looks like the is a loss (at least 7lb possibly 10lb depending on the clothes) which is good I know, but this weekend I am really losing motivation.

I am having toilet issues which is affecting me to, I have had to drink salt water and take laxatives this week as I didn't go for 4 days!!!

So basically I feel pants and I want to eat pizza and stay in my pj's all day.

I wanted to be able to go to the docs next week with at least 10lb loss, but I just don't know if that's going to happen.

If anyone can give me a verbal kick please do

thanks

Swift kick up the backside! You doing so well. A lot of people have toilet problems when on new diet. It will pass. Plenty water or all the extra fibre you eating will have an adverse effect and bung you up. Be proud of how well you doing. A loss will be enough for your go not how much loss. He will know everyone is different. X

Kick up the bum on its way.... You have done fantastically well. If your constipated try drinking hot water and lemon. This always does the trick for me. Looking forward to seeing how you do x

Hi Lexi,

Hope the virtual kicks you've had have helped, consider this another one!

How are you getting on?

Thanks for the kicks :)

I do feel better, clothes are looser and generally feel healthier.

Stood on the scales this morning and its def 10lb lost in clothes. So that's 10lb in 4 weeks so I am quite happy with that.

i did have a pint last night at a work thing, felt good! I haven't been as strict with myself this week but I also haven't ruined everything. Next week I will be back to 100percent on it.

How is everyone else's week??

Glad to hear it, Lexi - 10lbs is amazing, well done! :)

I had an off plan weekend with a migraine, but I've been on track for the last few days at least. I'm aiming for STS this week, I doubt I will lose.

Back