Someone please shed some light!!!!

rachy1986

Hi guys!
I finished on the Cambridge weight plan a week ago today and have since been on a low carb diet and doing the 30day shred everyday.I am going over no more then 1200 calories.
When I came off the Cambridge diet I weighed in a 12st 11lb and this morning I weighed myself and I was 13st 5lb!!!!!!!!!!!
To say I am p**sed off is an understatement!!!!Has anybody else had experience of this???
Can someone shed some light as to what on earth has gone on?I was hoping the scales were going to show something like 12st 7lbs!!Not +8lbs!!!!
Any info gratefully appreciated!
xx

i think sometimes it happens hun once you start eating again but i wouldn't of expected such a gain while you are low carbing. are you still drinking your water? it could be water retention. what plan did you move from to low carb? are you including fats?

give it another week hun make sure you drink all your water and see how it goes it may just be your body reaction to food.
good luck.

Yes get lots of water down you - I know a lot of people here have reported a weight gain in the first week after coming off VLCD

What about muscle building with the exercise?

Almost certainly your body adjusting to the extra calories and different type of food. It can take a few weeks to adjust properly. Don't panic! As mentioned above most people report a weight gain when they first switch from a TFR VLCD to Atkins. I made that switch, myself, some time back.

This is absolutely the best way of eating for healthy and enjoyable long-term maintenance. Keep the faith and weigh only once a week or (as I was advised to do) maybe stay off the scales until your clothes feel looser again, if seeing no loss totally depresses you x

Back