someone please slap me around the head

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
Typical scenario........husbands birthday this weekend and we scoffed, oh boy did we scoff, pizza, chocolate and birthday cake. I put on 1lb!! The moral of the story.....birthdays will come and go but remember, THE POUNDS WILL ALWAYS COME AGAIN!!!! xx

you did well to get away with only 1lb on hun!
Hope it doesnt show next week too!
Hope you all had a lovely time xxx

Wabbit - you don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there :)

Get back on track and you'll be fine. Just don't let it happen again! Good luck with weigh in :) xx

Consider yourself slapped!!

My hubby's birthday was in April, I stayed SS+ing throughout. When I started CD this time round, I said there would be no excuses to break the diet, and there haven't been.

Good luck with getting the 1lb back off again xxx

Yeah, I'm surprised it was only 1lb to be honest. If I had that I'd be shooting up half a stone. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it'll probably show next week. Just get yourself back on track and glug plenty of water.

**slap**

:D:D:D

Where's the end of the queue? :D

big open palmed slap for you lady! 1 pound is a lucky escape, but get back on the horse and keep going! X

Just go with me here :)

Oh my gosh LOL.......I may sound a bit loopy here but did any of you ever read The Magic Faraway Tree books by Enid Blyton? As these were once my favourite books as a child, I bought the collection for one of my best friends new baby as a keep sake and couldn't resist buying it for myself too. It's about a group of kids to have all sorts of adventures in a magic giant tree with all sorts of charactors and they visit funny lands that swerve by the tree top. You get to them through a hole in the cloud. Some lands are good and some are horrid :) One of the lands was owned by Dame Slap who was a very wicked woman. She's nasty and all the bad goblins were sent to her school where they get slapped from morning till night. :whoopass:

So if you want me to take you there hun we can sneak out at midnight and you'll never do it again. :giggle:

Big hugs hun xxx
:talk017:

One of the lands was owned by Dame Slap who was a very wicked woman. She's nasty and all the bad goblins were sent to her school where they get slapped from morning till night.

Lol I loved those books! Especially the mad woman who'd chuck her washing water down the tree!!

Sorry Wabbit didn't want to hijack your thread...here you go :copon: :D

She was funny!!!! I loved the slippery slip in Moonfaces round house, the slide that went right from the top of the tree to the bottom. They all slid down on cushons. I had to re-read the boks at Xmas in Thailand and my family took the total p**s out of me. It was funny tho xxx

Those days were so magical as a child xxx

I loved the Magic Faraway Tree Books too, omg that takes me back, kids don't know what they're missing these days. I consider myself firmly slapped, thank you all, I promise to be good this week, no excuses. Oh by the way Curly, you're looking fantastic girl!!! xx

I loved the Magic Faraway Tree Books too, omg that takes me back, kids don't know what they're missing these days. I consider myself firmly slapped, thank you all, I promise to be good this week, no excuses. Oh by the way Curly, you're looking fantastic girl!!! xx

i now feel deprived as a child, ;) i think i missed those books but they sound good.

oh and oi love the quote of no one drowned by falling in water ... but because they stayed there....
this is fantastic and i will put in my personal diary.

Wabbit .......i 'm not even gonna say get back on track as i know you are. but just for the sake of a little cyber slapping here you go:copon:...xx

Back