Someone talk to me im hungry!

Im in manchester hun. Im doin it cos im sick of bein chubbs! And being the fat friend! Wat bout u ?

I am going travelling with a size 10 thin one so want to lose weight before then! what do you think you will gain by eating? how long have you been on the diet?!

Oh travelling sounds like fun ! Ill be goin on Holiday next year so wanna look half decent in a bikini! And all my freinds are pretty slim :-( I dont no wat ill gain?! I wont eat anyway im just thinking bout it cos i cant have it. Iv been on CD since Monday lost 8lb since monday and im gettin weighed on sunday i cant wait to see ho i have done!

sorry hun I have to go...I am sure someone here will distract you!

Just think about all the reasons you are doing this, eating wont help any of them! you will feel so much better if you dont give in! hope all goes well :D

Hi linzyloo

Well done on losing so much weight in such a short time - that won't take away your feelings of hunger but hopefully its good to know that others think you are doing fantastically.
I like Manchester - I'm going up there for a weekend in December. My mate (otherwise a resident of Wales) spends a lot of her time at her boyfriend's house in Bolton.
Just think of how fabulous you will be looking in a bikini, just do some visualisation and it will help. Or maybe check out some gorgeous holiday/swimwear gear on websites?

Keep up your superb achievements x

Hi Blingbabe,

Thank you :) Hope your ok? Manchester Fab isnt it.... I was in London a few week ago i loved it! Ill defo be takin your advice on some visulistaions. I do them quiete often actually its sad really but im always trying to picture myself in that little black bress :) I hope your doin well on your weight loss too! Im really excited for my sunday weigh day xx

Let us all know how you get on at that oh so special first official weigh-in.
Unfortunately, I am taking a little break from CD having lost well over 3 stones since August, but I am planning to re-start tommorow.

Sadly I haven't had an LBD for quite a few years because my weight has been so up and down. I would successfully lose the weight and return then to my bad habits - somehow I didn't stop long enough to choose that perfect black dress. Given my age now (a young looking I hope 41 year old) I think I will aim for a very sophisticated black cocktail dress this time round, ooh, I might start window shopping for the ideal one?! This time I am determined to lose the weight and keep it off.

I am popping out now to post some correspondence (I do some home-working and will otherwise forget) but look forward to hearing all about your great progress in the forthcoming days and weeks linzyloo x

Back