Someone throw me a lifejacket, i'm drowning.

when I read this I thought it was my thread ... I lost 2 stone before I went on holiday and surprisingly only put on 2lbs while I was away bit I am struggling to get motivated again but I am determined to do it .. may take a couple more days but I am trying to stick to plan more and more each day and I will get back to it 100% ... keep going you will get there ... I still have 5 stone to loose but I am taking a day at a time lb by lb Good Luck x

when I read this I thought it was my thread ... I lost 2 stone before I went on holiday and surprisingly only put on 2lbs while I was away bit I am struggling to get motivated again but I am determined to do it .. may take a couple more days but I am trying to stick to plan more and more each day and I will get back to it 100% ... keep going you will get there ... I still have 5 stone to loose but I am taking a day at a time lb by lb Good Luck x

I know what you mean. I lost 11lbs in June... then from 1st july until 5th august i was away working at an international summer camp where the food (if you can call it that) was provided... i'm talking chips, burgers, pasta, bread, cakes, donuts... mmm. So when i started SW again on 6th august i had put on 7.5lbs :eek: and for the whole week I could not stop eating bad things still.

It was only the following weekend when i saw that 3.5lb loss on the scales that i realised i could do it still :) hope this is the same for you and you get back into the swing of things!! xxx

Hey there Stack - I am a lover of New Rock boots and they delivery a MEGA boot - so here it comes:asskick: - and have a wee spank too for good measure :whoopass:

I just looooove New Rocks!! And Madfish too.. they make me smile when I'm wearing them! I need the extra height they provide too.....!:8855:

I found you!!.. You can't hide from me!!

Firstly... you see this fish

fishz.jpg

That is a 28lb fish- that is what you have lost!!!

I echo what everyone has said on here hun, you just have to keep going and remember why you want to do this. Its not a quick fix and you will have ups and downs, but you will get there!

Now I have found you you can't escape, and we would like some food diaries please! xx

:copon:Wow that's some fish!! Brings it home how much 2 stone really is!

Stackhead, you sound so like me at the moment. I am struggling big time. I started slimming world in october 2009 (with about 8 stone to lose) and by November just over a year later I had lost 35lbs slowly but very easily and without going off track once. Then the preparations for Christmas started and I got complacent. I had a week off completely over Christmas and since then have struggled constantly to get back onto plan. I do well for a few days then something happens (like today when my son asked me to do some baking with him and we made and ate cheesy cornmeal muffins and choc fudge slices) and I go completely haywire. Since Christmas I have put on half a stone :( bringing my total loss in nearly 2 years down to 28lbs which is still good but why have I let that 7lbs go back on???? I must be mental! :sigh:
I hate being the size I am so why can't I get my my big fat arse in gear?

Please don't let yourself put back on any of the weight you've lost as I can tell you it makes you feel even more rotten :cry:

If you give me a great big kick up the bum and a proper telling off, I'll return the favour! :copon:

:D

That fish is ginormous! And makes me feel just a little bit better :D Thank you for that.

And Mel...:asskick: consider yourself well and truly kicked :D

I would just like to say thank you to everyone for the kicks and the encouragement and support. It's really nice to know it's here when you need it.

I managed a 100% day yesterday and have got a scrap of motivation today and i'm clinging onto it for dear life!!

I think it's a case of forcing myself and finding every ounce of willpower that I possess to follow plan, and it's coming back. Slowly but surely it is :D

:thankyou: Thank you all again... i'm really liking the little smilies right now (can you tell??)

xx

Back