someone to keep track of me (please)

helsbels

Hi everyone... Well i've started again and lost 7lb in my first week but have been out today with my partner and two boys for sunday lunch. I've made a promise to myself to be extra good and drink lots of water before i get weighed next thursday. am i ok to keepletting you know how i am doing, maybe it will help me a little bit and i promise i won't lie :break_diet:

sure we are all here to help each other... I think this forum is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment.

Keep up the good work and hear from ya soon

AM xx

Hi helsbels,

There use to be an hour by hour thread a few weeks back.:confused:

Every day someone would start a new thread first thing in the morning and this was a good help to a lot of members who needed that bit extra support.

You could think of starting an hour by hour thread yourself and start the ball rolling!

Love Mini xxx

hi... sorry had to switch off then start again, bloody computer frooze. what i might do as i work is log on before i go to work then log in when i get home to report how i've been. then during the course of the night aswell which is when it usually all goes belly up. right goona take myself off to bed now and what a bit of tel before i drop off. speak to you's tomorrow and thanks for bearing with me. nighty night :4635:

Dont forget to change your diet! No more cambridge on and off..... Cambridge 100%

right just a quickie to say just gonna have my milkshake before i head out the door for school/nursery run before work. will check back in to let you know how i've been. will also sit and look at the hour by hour site i've just noticed.

i've wrote on another thread that i had a mouthful of rocky road cake this morn but after that i've been brill. weather has gone a bit pants now, i was sweating last week with all my lard. the girls were trying to get me to buy summer tops but i said no cause i didn't wanna show my fat arms off.

Back