Something about chicken...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Predator, 5 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Theres something about chicken which I CRAVE, everytime I even think about KFC I just CRAVE the crispy spicey crunchyness of a fillet wing!

I know Lipotrim is meant to change your tastebuds 'way of thinking', so in a few months will I be craving fresh, tender pieces of lettuce? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I crave tuna and meat mostly :) and yogurts :p

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I've also been thinking about this. If I really liked say, chinese takeaway will I still really be wanting it? I don't want to eat much junk when I have finished this, although I know every now and again wont hurt. I want to eat a lot healthier and fresher foods after, so just wondered from all you refeeders and maintainers, did your tastes change radically or is it all about being strong and resisting? I have no intention of going back to my bad old ways, but just wondering if things will really change or whether it's case of lots of willpower!

5. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I use to dream about bacon butties, but by the time I started my re feed I was craving salmon salad with little tomatos, and I never really liked salad and defo did not like tomatos which was very strange. I also found that I did not like bacardi which I use to drink, and now I like vodka which I did not like, so something must have changed my tastebuds.

You will just have to wait and see what has changed for you.

Good luck for week.

Jo x

6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    TO be honest I havent really thought about mcdonalds or takeaways at all

Im really enjoying all the food I am eating!

Im worried about treating myself to the fattening foods again incase I end up hating healthy food again lol

7. lemonade

lemonade Member

I am craving TOAST!!!!!
    id give anything for a guilt free slice....oh and a cup of tea.......or a can of diet coke.......or a potatoe........maybe steak

Yep absolutly everything but am craving being happy and slim more!! not much more but more ;-)

xxx

8. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Chicken curries were a massive part of my lifestyle (hence why I'm here in the first place haha) and it might be for the best that my taste buds fall out with these, but I know I'd still like to enjoy one now and again :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.