Something different - your 1st thread!

Okidoki honey enjoy your bath xxxx

Damn right i was at the front Gaz;):D xx

Lol me naughty?! Surely not. Gaz loved it hun xx

Hey,

So good to see how you all started out. Im looking forward to the day I can look back on my journey also! :)

x

It was good looking back, seems like yesterday! Nice to see some old familiar names too. It will be you in no time hun xx

I can't find my first one. It would have been in July 2006 I think.

I reckon it's died due to old age:cry:

hee hee ... good thread .. here is mine .. and gaz said we would do it together ... whoo hoo!! ... i have 7lbs to lose well 9 ideally to give me a bit of lee way on re feed ... never thought i would do it ... but feel great ... now a size 12 ... and wearing the most ridiculous baggy clothes !! i look like a tramp sometimes! ..

:) hi .. my name is sharon.. i have been looking at the lipotrim diet for a few weeks now .. read all i can and been preparing myself to have a go .... i started today..:eek: and been pleasantly surprised at how nice everything tasted so far ... thought they were going to be awful.. (ok ok i know i will probably by the end of this be saying different! lol..) but it gave me a positive feel for everything...
i need to lose 3 stone .. i am 13 now and want to be 10.. i am 5ft 4 .. medium build ..i dont want to be skinny just a bit smaller i actually like a bit of padding... always a size 10 12 in my youth till bout 30 then you could say i have put a stone a decade on since then...! i have not got a bad body image my weight is all in proportion and i suppose i dont think about it till i have to buy new clothes (hate clothes shoppin.. ) and hols...(hate hol photos!) and when people thinks its perfectly ok to be rude about your weight !! (dont ya just love em!) .. but i know i am overweight .. i know i would look so much better and feel better slimmer .. and the thing that made me wake up and smell that coffee properly.... my daughter is getting married and i want to look nice ! and so here i go... i hope to be ok on it but who knows .. i have never yo yo dieted ... just the one YO...!:D... so hopefully if i can do this i will also be able to keep it off ... but one step at a time ... so day one ladies and gents ... i am joining your club! sharon.

And we did hun xxxxx

indeed we did ...:D and one of these days i will suss out how to put photos on ... cos i aint managed to do it yet....!!:confused:...and can i just say everyone looks fantastic in there photos ... its amazing how fab people look !! great diet great forum ... fab peeps .... sharon x

As upbeat as ever hun xxx

My first few posts were in the lipotrim starters thread...but my first thread was
Hi
My sister is about 1st overwieght and can't use lipotrim;however i have found lipotrim tablets on ebay ...has anyone ever used them, are they any good?
And Garry my darling you were the first to answer!
Oh dear my first thread included EBAY hahahha

Haha thats about right nic xx

right ive just been looking and i didnt really introduce myself.I joined on the 7th febuary but didnt post for a few weeks ,im off for a bath and bed hopefully i will be in ketosis soon xx
Fingers crossed for tomorrow hun.....you should be there hopefully

Heres mine....

Hi everybody!! :wavey:
Well, my name is Rian and i am going to be starting Lipotrim asap. Been reading everybodys weight losses and WOW!! It is so inspiring and im so excited to start!!

Well, here is my story.... I am getting married in less than 6 months. I weigh approx 12st 8lb and i have been a Weight Watchers for the past 8 months and lost 2lb....yes 2lb!
I can openly admit that its mostly my fault(obviously!) for not sticking to it 100%. But now i am really really serious about getting this weight off and fast. I want it to be hard and i want to work for it....WW is too lenient for me and to be told i can eat cake and crisp on my diet makes me eat cake and crisp!! I need to be controlled and this seems like the perfect diet for me.
I am spending 90% of my day thinking about my weight, thinking what i can have for my next meal and when im having that, thinking about what i can have for my tea!! Its getting out of control so i need to put something in control of me so this seems perfect!
So, here goes. I am going to go to the Pharmacy tomorrow and sign up for Lipotrim and hopefully get this weight off me once and for all!! The main thing i want to do though is retrain my way of thinking to food.
Any tips for my 1st week would be greatfully recieved! Thanks xx

United Trekkie was the 1st one to reply and had replys off Tracy, Colawater, cee-cee.....oh and i posted this on my thread

Cheers girls!! Just started a new thread......crap on computers!!

And Garry replied with this...

but if ya do that your keys stick together surley x

Just been laughing my head off at that!! Gaz your funny sometimes....im really giggling!!! xxx

lol I remember that xx

Great idea Gazza.

Just found mine. The lovely Elle was the first person to respond.

Hi Guys,

I've just found your site today and its fab fab fab :)

I've been today to the Pharmacy and got my shakes. I'm not starting til Saturday though because I've been invited out to my mum in laws tomorrow and thought it may not go down toooooo well if I tell her I'm not having the meal she prepared !!:rolleyes:

I've been on diets my whole life (I'm 37) and after I lose about 10lbs it seems to stop!!! Lipotrim from what I've read hopefully is the answer. Well done everyone for your self control!! I just hope I can stay the distance.

Wish me luck :eek:

I'll let you know how I get on.

xxxxx:wave_cry:

user_online.gif

you sounded like an excited kid in a sweet shop Pazza lol xx
.........well you stayed the distance kidda!
it seems like 2minutes ago doesnt it? xx

Back