Something I noticed today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by **sparkles**, 26 May 2009 Social URL.

1. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    We had to make a trip to London this afternoon for one of my son's regular hospital appointments. We usually go by tube, but it's really hard to find somewhere to park nearby. Hubby dropped us off at the station and we had to wait ages. He'd had to park much further away than usual, which meant that when we got back we had a fair walk ahead of us. I managed it easily. No huffing, no puffing, not even out of breath. It's been a long time since I was able to do that. Just goes to show what a difference 2 1/2 stone makes. Just 6 months ago I was having problems walking-having to take anti-inflammatory tablets every day to try to stop the pain. Since starting this diet I haven't taken one since. I keep imagining how great it will be when I've lost all the weight:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    that's great! I noticed the same but with working at the pub! Bending and lifting became much easier and all the backaches are gone!

4. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's great isn't it? Just to stop having to take all those tablets is great. I still have the odd ache, but nothing like I used to. I could barely walk half a mile to the local shops 6 months ago, even walking up the stairs was a challenge at times. Not any more!

5. Jessica Rabbit72

Jessica Rabbit72 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss / ss+
    Sparkles thats great nwes Im so proud of you for sticking to it and losing the weight.

It is great when the scales move but nothing compared to how much better we physically feel!!!!
    xxx

6. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Sparkles, it feels soooo good, i agree walking up stairs was a real huff and puffer for me too, I was running around the garden playing with my little boy the other day, then suddenly stopped, couldnt believe i was actually running.

Well done, just think how great your going to feel when more weight has gone.

7. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done Sparkles, what an incentive to keep going!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.