Something I noticed today

**sparkles**

Silver Member
We had to make a trip to London this afternoon for one of my son's regular hospital appointments. We usually go by tube, but it's really hard to find somewhere to park nearby. Hubby dropped us off at the station and we had to wait ages. He'd had to park much further away than usual, which meant that when we got back we had a fair walk ahead of us. I managed it easily. No huffing, no puffing, not even out of breath. It's been a long time since I was able to do that. Just goes to show what a difference 2 1/2 stone makes. Just 6 months ago I was having problems walking-having to take anti-inflammatory tablets every day to try to stop the pain. Since starting this diet I haven't taken one since. I keep imagining how great it will be when I've lost all the weight:)

that's great! I noticed the same but with working at the pub! Bending and lifting became much easier and all the backaches are gone!

It's great isn't it? Just to stop having to take all those tablets is great. I still have the odd ache, but nothing like I used to. I could barely walk half a mile to the local shops 6 months ago, even walking up the stairs was a challenge at times. Not any more!

Sparkles thats great nwes Im so proud of you for sticking to it and losing the weight.

It is great when the scales move but nothing compared to how much better we physically feel!!!!
xxx

Sparkles, it feels soooo good, i agree walking up stairs was a real huff and puffer for me too, I was running around the garden playing with my little boy the other day, then suddenly stopped, couldnt believe i was actually running.

Well done, just think how great your going to feel when more weight has gone.

Well done Sparkles, what an incentive to keep going!! x

Back