Something I want to try that I haven't for years

Yasmine

One last chance
I can't beleive how fast the time has gone. I guess it's because my losses are a lot faster this time round.

Anyway, I weighed in this morning and I have lost 3lbs, putting me in the lower 10st's which I am over the moon about. I've been doing some thinking about what I should do.

Should I carry on with LT all the way down to target or should I try a different way?

I thought about trying to lose the last stone with food, just to try and prove myself that food does not control me. I was also thinking about the benefits of losing the rest of the weight this way, maybe maintaining would be easier.

If I can learn to adapt to eating and to use it to lose weight, being around food won't be an issue. Of course I'm going to think about this further this week. I will only do this if I feel truly ready. I'm happy with my body image and can fit into my smaller clothes again. Maybe I should start thinking realisticly instead of going for a light weight just for the sake of being light.

Defintely something to think about :p

I can't beleive how fast the time has gone. I guess it's because my losses are a lot faster this time round.

Anyway, I weighed in this morning and I have lost 3lbs, putting me in the lower 10st's which I am over the moon about. I've been doing some thinking about what I should do.

Should I carry on with LT all the way down to target or should I try a different way?

I thought about trying to lose the last stone with food, just to try and prove myself that food does not control me. I was also thinking about the benefits of losing the rest of the weight this way, maybe maintaining would be easier.

If I can learn to adapt to eating and to use it to lose weight, being around food won't be an issue. Of course I'm going to think about this further this week. I will only do this if I feel truly ready. I'm happy with my body image and can fit into my smaller clothes again. Maybe I should start thinking realisticly instead of going for a light weight just for the sake of being light.

Defintely something to think about :p

You have definately come very far and you have done brilliantly well. Pretty amazing actually your losses.

If you feel happy and confident about coming off TFR and doing it the food way then go for it. I was thinking of doing the same when I get near my target weight but not anyway near it yet.

It's great your smaller clothes fit you and your happy with your body image - you go girl.

- Minimin

Thanks Minim. I do feel really happy with myself but I also feel fed up and bored with LT LOL, I've been on it for so long it's really starting to take it's toll. Not only that but now my dizzy spells are getting worse again.

But aside from that I just want to learn how to live with food instead of being afraid of it. I mean I panic over 1lb water gains, that's a big problem if I panic over something that could easily be done away with. So the best thing for me to do is face the music and just get on with it.

This is my last chance and I'm not gonna blow it this time :).

you go girl :) lol

yourll be fine..just arm yourself with lots of info and dont forget to keeping coming online and logging in even if you do gain a pound

(think thats partly where i went wrong last time)

h xx

Aww cheers love, I will stay on here, heck this site helps me stay sane LOL.

If I do gain, I have to just analyse my diary and see where I went wrong. A gain of 1-4lbs shouldn't be so much of an issue, anymore is a cause for concern and I swear to correct it the hard way LOL.

I've done so much studying on myself, weight gain etc just to prepare myself and I really do think I can do this.

Back