Something interesting my doctor said...

Beki

Gold Member
When he gave me the Xenical last night he said to take it at the beginning of a meal. Then if the side effects were too bad take it halfway through. If still too bad then at the end, and if to bad then half an hour after, then an hour after.

I said to him that i didn't think it made any difference when you took it as long as it was within 1hr? :confused: But he said that the earlier in a meal you take it, the more likely (and worse) the side effects could be!

Has anyone else heard this?

I havnt had any side affects, and i've taken it before and upto an hour after. x

thats intresting my doctor didnt really tell me anything lol itll b intresting to read what others say about this

I think what he was saying was that the earlier you take it, the better it works. But also the side effects could be more severe if you eat the wrong thing...

apparently ive read on here that people have had a bigger loss if they take the tablet 10 mins before eating, might be worth a try :D

oooh... interesting! i've been taking mine with water right before i eat... like, just before i take the first mouthful of food.

apparently ive read on here that people have had a bigger loss if they take the tablet 10 mins before eating, might be worth a try :D
I remember that being said a while ago.

Try it and see how you go. Im struggling to remember taking mine at all at the mo!

How are you doing Abby? x

Diet wise?? Im ok, but keep forgetting to take my xenical! Good job i havent tho coz rounded off last night with a kitkat!:D

I am DESPERATE to lose a pound this week, i WANT my 4 stone sticker at group mon night! Had a nosy round the sw forum to see who's got a sticker i can cut and paste! lol, prob setting myself up for a fall!

How are you finding things?

I remember that being said a while ago.

Try it and see how you go. Im struggling to remember taking mine at all at the mo!

mee to!! grr!! its doing my head in! i seem to remember about 2 hours after hehe!

Luv katie
xxx

I meant diet wise and in general :) x

If you want the 4st sticker.. go and find squiddie! She's a woman on a mission where SW's concerned! :D lol

I'm keeping everything crossed for you that you lose it! :) I'm finding things really good thanks - the Xenical don't seem to be making a huge amount of difference thank goodness (i had visions of being stuck to the loo 24/7 lol), but i'm hoping come weigh-in day they might have madea bit of an impact :) xx

will start taking it before meals, anything to speed up weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!

Back