Total Solution Something odd

Morbi

After not losing weight last week i hopped on the scales for a sneaky weigh in on saturday and i still has not lost anything, i felt abit tired and it was like my body was telling me to eat, i decided to have 2 boiled eggs as a snack and the next day i lost 2lbs. I stayed the same weight after that i had 2 eggs last night again and i have lost weight again. It maybe a coincidence but i doubt it, what's that all about :confused:

Actually same happened to me,i firstly started on protein shakes before starting exante.. wasn't loosing but then i couldn't stick to just my shakes and ate a whole box (yes a whole box) of low cal crisp crackers (i think there like 19cals ea) :S woke up and ended up loosing 2lb? Completely confused me because i probably consumed at least 150g of carbs that day :S .. And weight loss for me right now is slow in comparison with everyone else :S ..I'd love to know the answer to this question, im so confused xx

Its probably nothing more than coincidence. Not everyone loses weight at a steady rate every day. I know I dont, I tend to lose nothing for days and days then lose 2/3lbs over night.

DONT start thinking that eating is going to speed things up cos it really wont all itll do is make things so much harder.

Chances are the weight loss you had was just a natural one due to the low cals and the fact you had something the day before was just coincidence

I know if you are following total solution you shouldn't eat anything extra but if you are doing working solution you can still have your boiled eggs (A good ketosis choice). You will still lose weight but perhaps not as fast as without them.
keep us posted as to what happens with your weight loss. x

Back