Something to make all you losers laugh

Julie Williams

Silver Member
Good but not good at same time - even though the scales went up this week i was running down the stairs in work today and very nearly lost my jeans!!!!! Me thinks its time to drop down to next size:D

LMAO - The same thing happened to me while doing wii fitness coach. Good thing no-one was around to see!

Methinks we both need a trip to primark!

Hugs x x x

thats your excuse and you're sticking to it... "oh they just fell down..."

Flasher.... ;)

Seriously though, great feeling isnt it? Well done!

lol Julie, My knicks keep falling down and I'm constantly trying to pull them back up under my trousers! I must look like I have some sort of problem! xx

Same thing happened to me! I have a size 12 skirt that I have to wear with a belt now (I REALLY need new clothes but us poor students have no money!), and today I stood up on the train and it actually fell down to my knees LOL.

Thank god for an empty carriage is all I can say!!

I lost my shorts while doing Wii Fit hula-hoop yesterday, but I finished the exercise lol. It's a good job I'd closed the blinds, I was commando; I don't think any passers by would have wanted to see my gyrating butt...

Last edited:
i love it when that happens....only at home though, even now i dont want people seeing pants! lol
Well done and hope you enjoy your jean shopping!
I've just had to throw out my size 16 jeans...now that was a gooooood feeling! ;)
xxxx

I lost my shorts while doing Wii Fit hula-hoop yesterday, but I finished the exercise lol. It's a good job I'd closed the blinds, I was commando; I don't think any passers by would have wanted to see my gyrating butt...

the mind boggles.....
Oh to be the fly ont he wall in everyone eleses life!!

I lost my skirt recently too whislt walking with my daughter!

This thread has made me giggle so much and there i was trying to cheer everyone else up lol xxx

Back