Something weird..

lulu138

Im on my third week of lipotrim and i've dropped............

.... a SHOE size?!?!:confused:

I did not know that was possible!

Oh yes, all of you shrinks and I mean all, feet included!!

Enjoy it!

Gx

That is so strange! Every week after my weigh I decided I would buy myself a little present to congratulate myself, last week I went shoe shopping, and every shoe I tried on was a size smaller, and still a little big! i was baffled!!
I think I will stick to buying Lush cosmetics to get my skin nice for when my feet are sure what size they want to be!!

I've gone from a 6 to a 4 :eek: since losing weight - I've never been a 4 in my adult life before!!

As a man I hope you dont lose weight everywhere:eek:

On the other hand once my belly as gone its suppose to have the opposite effect:D:D:D

I went for a shoe size of 7 to a 6...

:rotflmao:

After a stone i went down a shoe size, this was due to having a lot of water rention in my feet though so i think that was what most of my weight was on the first few weigh in's

Reactions: Bea
Best of luck on your journey Lousia....you are well on the way.....to getting to your goals!!! Keep at it girl....CD and LT are great diets for getting the results you need and fast!!!

me tooo hahaha havent been out in ages went out last night n put on a pair of size 5 shoes n there too big how is this possible hhah

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What am I gonna do with the two wardrobes full of shoes that I have.......

Earn some dosh by selling them on ebay!!!!

ive gone down a shoe size! now a 5 which is great as my mum and sisters are all 6/7 and have now stopped stealing my shoes!! bwhahahaha!!

Ughhhh, i am torn... I would love to be a shoe size smaller, i am an 8 and its a pain getting shoes in this size, i have noticed my size has changed a little, i can fit in to size 7s which i never could before. But my shoe collection is v-expensive as its the main thing that i have bought in the past!! So i dont want my shoes to become too big!! But i want smaller feet !!! arrrhhh!!

Back