Somethings clicked

Kattty

Well after 10 years something has finally clicked and gone of like a blue light in my head am getting to grips with this dieting I am far more aware now of what I eat and I log everything thanks to xenical but most of all I have learnt its mainly about sensible eating and everything in moderation please don't anyone take offence but I have noticed that most xenical users end up using the pill a good few times and I think the reason is while you take it you live with the fear of the you've been tangoed effect so it keeps you on the straight and narrow but the minute you stop taking it I can imagine its maybe like a dog let of a lead I can have the slice of pizza or burger etc and no side affects so at last I've learnt it's moderation In a previous thread I discussed eating with pudders were we both very honest about eating and I said I knew I couldn't 100% say oh I'll never eat chips again as it wouldn't be true it's also very unrealistic as soon as you say certain foods are out of limits I personally think your maybe going to fail as I say it's mad but it's took me 10 years to learn this

Back