Sometimes life gets in the way and we....

thanks for the post sunshine, I lost a close friend at the end of june and since then I have been really struggling, picking etc, but today is a new start

thanks for the post sunshine, I lost a close friend at the end of june and since then I have been really struggling, picking etc, but today is a new start
It's so sad isn't it...sorry hun. Normally when i'm faced with obstacles I deal with them well but when I get down and I mean really low.... it's hard to hear the positive head voice..... the same for lots of peeps.

But yay today is a new start for you too so lets keep track of eachother and keep posting hun. Good luck, you can do it xxx

Insightful and inspiring post, hun. You're such a great Miniminer - nothing can keep you down for long, and you always make others feel more upbeat too.

Glad your back!
xxx

Insightful and inspiring post, hun. You're such a great Miniminer - nothing can keep you down for long, and you always make others feel more upbeat too.

Glad your back!
xxx

Thanks so much hun but couldn't do it without you :) You're amazing.. xxx

Thank you so much for posting this, it was the first post I read and it's also my day one as a restarter, It so true and it's good to know that am not alone that we do fail at times but as long as we can get back on track that is the most important thing, all am scared of tonite is the nightmares!!! I get really bad ones on my first day restarting... I'll be ok after tomorrow though, does anyone else have nightmares?

Thank you so much for posting this, it was the first post I read and it's also my day one as a restarter, It so true and it's good to know that am not alone that we do fail at times but as long as we can get back on track that is the most important thing, all am scared of tonite is the nightmares!!! I get really bad ones on my first day restarting... I'll be ok after tomorrow though, does anyone else have nightmares?

Hiya, that's fantastic timing :)

Poor you with the nightmares. I did have strange dreams at the start but not nightmares. Have a mint tea before you sleep and it should calm you, or Kalms which should help you have a restful sleep..........

Good luck with your restart and well done for getting right back on track.. yep there's loads of us climbing back up :) xxx

awww thanks I've actually got camomile tea I think......, will dig it up from the cupboard right now!! am so wide awake...lol, hope that helps...

It should do. Just go off to sleep picturing the new slim you at goal :)

I was wide awake when I first started too.....

Keep me posted with how you're getting on x

well the restart yesterday went ok, its when I get in from work that I normally pick, but yesterday I had a hot choc shake and it worked !!!! I just had my soup later, and didn't pick at all :) !!! so it wasn't really ss+ because I didn't have the extra milk, just 4 shakes/soups. Whenever I've done SS+ in the past with food, I've gone on to pick, so maybe just having a shake is the answer for me.

Wow, how proud we all are of you all. I find cd tough with no obsticles or distractions. With all thats going on for some of you, you should be really proud of yourselves. Its a big step hey, taking control of your lives and doing this diet when a lot would crumble. Well done! Good luck, we are all here for you all.

Heres hoping we all get our vavavoom back and on track in whatever area we're feeling derailed in, not just the CD side.

Good luck all. :D

Back