Sona's Diary- dusting off and starting again

Hiya Sona
hope today going well for you hun. I just started back on the WW road yesterday. Aw hun dont worry about the few lbs this week, I can go up by 4 or 5 lbs when its the lovely TOTM :confused: . I defo have to cut down on my bread intake, I try to have wholemeal but it does still manage to bloat sometimes grrrr tis yummy tho lol.
Dont worry about your doc hun, just rem that its his job to be there to help you.
Must take your lead and get some exercise in this week too
Best of luck this week hun
Cath xox

haha
hey katie love!!
nope still not been to docs!! im jst chicken sht!! im gona wait till next week and then go!! lolz i need to have SOME loss from my last WI with him! which i duno if u remember was wrong!! stupidly ive lost the Boots scales ticket that i was gona keep to compare with when i did go for WI!! im soo stupid! anyway Weight has gone to 12:6 from 12:9 last friday! :-o

So hopfully i will find the ticket soon and go for my WI.

WW going really well, seem to have got in to the swing of things!! still very carefull not to eat high fat foods so ive learned some good stuff!! lolz and im puhing myself to eat all my points! Guess what? ive managed to secure 4 sessions of 2o mins a week for my stepper and 2 sessions of 30 mins a week for my wii fit!! hows that for time managment hey!

How are you doing? hows the diet coming along?? have u tried changing ur food for a week see if it kick stars the loss? i havent had bread for 2 weeks nearly now and it does seem to have helped. Next week gona try having no bread and no potatoes! more chicken and veg! carbs are my wost enemy!

thanks for popping by hun!

xx

Hey hun!

im not really a bready person...(see says sitting at side of an empty beans on toast plate hehe) ive change the things that i have been eating cos i think you get stuck in a rut cos u cant think of any thing else to have! The strangest thing is thg gym scales say ive lost but my home ones say sts!!!! but i guess we will see tomoz! I been to gym tonite an burnt 718 cals off! i have been 4 times this week and have burnt in range of 630 cal and todays 718. I just cant see how i can possibly sts after all that!

anyways enuf about me! hows grandad in law? nice one for upping your exersice

hope u had a good day!

luv katie

Hiya Sona
hope today going well for you hun. I just started back on the WW road yesterday. Aw hun dont worry about the few lbs this week, I can go up by 4 or 5 lbs when its the lovely TOTM :confused: . I defo have to cut down on my bread intake, I try to have wholemeal but it does still manage to bloat sometimes grrrr tis yummy tho lol.
Dont worry about your doc hun, just rem that its his job to be there to help you.
Must take your lead and get some exercise in this week too
Best of luck this week hun
Cath xox

Thanks cath!
I really need all the luck i can get! Well the cut back on bread has had SOME effect not a great deal! i did replace the odd sandwich with a wholemeal pitta instead as lunches and dinners at work get a bit difficult otherwise!.

WI today (i WI on fridays) was 12.6! So from last weeks 12.9 its defo better! but a few weeks while i was fasting i did actually WI at 12.5 but that was at the end of the fast just befor a ate so maybe wasnt really accurate! Well onwards and downwards! Im gona gona go back to doc till im good and ready so im not fretting about it now!
If he asks why i didnt come sooner i will tell him its due to him stressing me out! 4 says in a row on my side stepper and situps! my thighs and cals were burning the 1st days and my stomach still hurting but thats a good thing!!

good luck on ur journey aswell hun we will all get through it together! keep me updated!

xx

Hey hun!

im not really a bready person...(see says sitting at side of an empty beans on toast plate hehe) ive change the things that i have been eating cos i think you get stuck in a rut cos u cant think of any thing else to have! The strangest thing is thg gym scales say ive lost but my home ones say sts!!!! but i guess we will see tomoz! I been to gym tonite an burnt 718 cals off! i have been 4 times this week and have burnt in range of 630 cal and todays 718. I just cant see how i can possibly sts after all that!

anyways enuf about me! hows grandad in law? nice one for upping your exersice

hope u had a good day!

luv katie

Hey katie hun!!

thanks for asking, grandad is actually looking better. He isnt really talking anymore and still looks poorly, doesnt eat but he will have soup and energy drinks. His GP was surprised to see him alive as he had told us that grandad was on his way out. The guys a fighter! yesteday my lil boy called him and said baby is here ( in his baby language) and grandad actually smiled and nodded in responce! was a really nice moment! my son is his great grandson!

Ur home scales and gym scales will always be diff! all scales are diff! but remember after uv had a work out u will have built muscles and they weight more than fat! U probs are losing it! i just try on only smaller size clothes or dare to try on NEW smaller size clothes and see how they fit! If i relied only on the scale i would go mad!! lolz i wish i could get away to gym but gona have to make do with my stepper and wii fit for now!

check u out with losing ur calories!! i dont know how many cals i burn as the timer thing on my stepper stopped working! not tjat it worked propperly anyway! it was always telling me the wrong amount of time i was stepping so cals must have been off too! so i just count time using my clock and dont bother with cal counting! as long as i get a work out and work up a sweat!

Im gona have a think about what meals to have at work to keep it interesting and cost effective!!

keep me posted on how ur getting on hun! i miss the xenical bunch!

xx

I am enjoying the slimming world and so far so good
I did lose a lot of weight on it (before I gave up smoking and when on anti D's) so back to what I know works for me - lets hope it keeps working
its great for me having green days as I am a vegetarian so it works well

Hey Aaleigha!

Im glad ur enjoying SW! iv always been a bit blond about how it works! if ur a vegetarian then do u not have any red days? and dont u end up eating the same as u would if u were not on a diet? Do u count anything?

on slimming world you dont count much

I only do green days
so all veg fruit and many other things are free foods
pasta potatoes and rice quorn etch

I do have to weigh some foods
healthy extras are one of them
that includes things like bread cereals cheese dried and cooked fruit etc

then for all things not on the free or healthy extra lists you have to syn them - a counted amount has a certain value and you are allowed up to 15 syns a day :)
once you get your head round it it is very easy as so many foods are free foods

Back