Sona's Diary- dusting off and starting again

Welcome back

Glad you had a good hols & 2lb - thats fab - well done you x

hey gals!

thanks for ur messages!
Yup 2lbs! make that 1lb as ive manged to drop one 1lb this morning!! yey! anyway the holiday was sooooooooooooooooo good!! was reallly hot and it was a nice kinda heat! My lil boy was with me and this was his 1st holiday! i didnt hear a peep out of him! he loved going out ( kept him well hydrated) and he loved swimming with his daddy every day! mind u they both worked up a tan! i somehow managed to avoide it! Went to alot of Mall's and sight seeing.. Sand safari, hubby did water jet skiing was really fun! Long walks on the beach at night.. DEEELISH food!! (god knows how i didnt put on more weight!!)

I had good healthy brekki's, medium fat lunches and normal ( mostly restarant) dinners and also took my xenical tablets!! Maybe i sweated it all off with the walks in the sun? MAN u can work up a sweat there!

I think im getting the after hol blues now! My Sis and mum are still out there im soo jelous! It was a family holiday u see.. we went to stay with my bro whos just moved out there to work! it was sooooooooo nice to be with my (original) family! we havent had a holiday together for a long time! We had 2 birthdays and also 1 wedding anniversary to celebrate and also my lil sis MET A MAN! a rich arab no less!! can u believe it?? we teased her about meeting a rich arab and marrying him! so u never know! lolz turnes out he's living in london at the moment aswell so maybe the holiday romance will come home with her!! woop!

catch up later

xx

yOu'll soon have that other pound shifted and a few more of its mates too!!

Hey gals!

just popping in to say hi!! hope your all doing well!!
I had a terrible day yesterday! (fasting all day) and then to break my fast i ate rice and cake n samoza n kebab!! it was reallly bad!! then a slice of horrid cheesecake!!

Back on the straight and narrow today!! wish me luck!

Are you fasting due to Ramadan
and if so how are you managing to eat sensibly
make sure you eat enough to say healthy
good luck :):)

Good luck Sona! I hope you have a great week. x x

Im having a good healthy breakfast or cereal and 2 toast
and for my dinner im having healthy low fat meals, veg and fruit.

Im eating atleast 1000 calories in the day so its not very high but its not stupidly low either and im eating atleast 15-20 grams of fat (for the xenical tablets) per day. Again not very high but not stupidly low either!!

Yes its for ramadan!

Im avoiding fried food! see how it goes!

Please be careful while dieting and fasting
Ramadan is more important at the moment so maybe observe your religious duties and then back on your eating plan - as I say be careful:):)

hey hun! Thanks for ur concern! aww *hugs*
not fasting today!! AF is here so i get a week off!! should have known it was gonna happen as i had a MAD sugar craving yest and had icecream, cheesecake, 1 choc digestive, 1 jaffer cake AND a twirly wurly!!! *shock horror* I know i know!! im a sugar craving monster alien kinda cow!! AAgghhhh WI this morning was 12.6 still!! so thankgod i havent piled anything on JUST YET!

Back on track today!
Its weird not fasting! i almost feel guilty for eating! ALMOST! kinda have to eat so i can take my pain killers!! im in SOOO much pain!
On late shift today!.. had cereal and skimmed kilk for brekki.
Mashed potato mushy peas and snack a jack for my lunch and a hot choc! and Having a subway turkey breand and ham 6" with an activia yog and quavers crisps! All pretty much low fat! NO CHOCOLATE! today ............... I HOPE!

C ya all soon

One of the few advantages of being a woman :):)

hope the pain subsides soon and I know what you mean about the sugar me it is savoury things - just a carb craving really so I should have known today would be the day :):) but like you I didnt put any on this week either - so I am hoping for a good loss next week :):)

hey sona, just caught up on your dairy as ive not been around for a few months. im a fellow blackburner lol funny how small the world is considering how big the net is lol.

you've done really well so far, im also trying to shed baby weight after having my baby boy 9 months ago and just keep going up and down and on and off the ww plan grrrr.

keep at it

suz x

Hey ladies!!

Im back!!! iv had a good run with cal and fat gram counting and it was all looking good till i started fasting and now TOM so today its not looking soo good! WI last week was 12:5 but this morning (1st day TOM) it was 12:9! Gona assume thats coz of the crazy AF!

Anyway starting back on WW today, my xenical tablets have about finished and im not expecting anymore.. after 4 months on them (well 3 really the 4th month was messed up!) i have lost about 9lbs in total. Most ppl on them were losing that amount in thier 1st week! But they were heavier than me so probs losing at a quicker pace.

I wont say ive returned with my tail between my legs! although it seems that way! ive defo had fun chatting with the gals and guys on the xenical forum and they have been really sweet and caring and helpful so will still be going back to chat (with or without the xenical!).

Defo back on WW today though.. im soo indecisive about what i want to do abut my "diet" so im going to try WW for a week then go back to my doctor! ( i hate my doctor). Will be using my firness pal websit to track my food and logging my diary on here with points! Hope to lose atleast something!!

Weight: ( really) about 12:6 i would say.. best to WI again after TOM
Determination: very high as per usual!
Restart:25/09/09
Need some results by: 25/10/09 (going to a wedding)

Hey ppl!!
no one seems to reply to me!! errmm HELLLOOOO!!!! lolz
ah well just talk to myself!!

WW restart going really well! have been sticking to my points and all my points and nothing but my points!! its not easy though! last time i did ww a couple months back i was on 22 points and then realised i was only mean to have 20! but changed to county cals n fat straight after!

How do you guys break down ur points over brekki, lunch n dinner?
im on 20 points so calling out to ppl in similar point range!

Have been checking weight everyday like its going out of fashion and seems to be going down from the 12:9 horror i had on friday! (begining of TOM) currently showing 12:6 so hoping it wil be back at 12:5 by this friday! wish me luck

xx

Hey Sona! Welcome back! Sorry i missed your return. Sounds like you have a good attitude so i wish you lots of luck. I'm sure you will be able to loss some weight for the wedding :). I'm glad your weight has evened out now i'm sure you will see a loss by friday :) good luck. xx

Hey saskia!

Thanks hun!! I was expecting the red carpet but didnt even get A carpet! lolz I hope i have some loss too!! im dreading booking my docs appointment to get weight but i think ive just gotta bite th ebullet and go see the doc!! Good luck with ur weight loss! i noticed ur "returned" recently too!! what have u been up to?

Hiya sorry I missed your return (I am doign slimming world now so read over there mostly)

as for the distribution of points
I would have had
2-4 for breakfast
4-5 for lunch
8-9 for dinner
making 18 at the most (I was on 19 a day)
and all snacks would be fruit on a low day its because I wanted to have some rubbish (crisps or sweets)

hope that helps a little
and dont forget to earn extra points with exercise

Last edited:
Hey honey!

thanks for the info! i think im dividing my points alright then! I usually have 5 or less for brekki, about 6 for lunch and 8-9 fo dinner (probs less) yesterday i had 3 and half ponts to eat after my dinner so i had a digestive bicci!! lolz

hows SW going? i noticed alot of our gals are moving over to that!! green and red days right?

How do you find it? is it easy to follow?

hey sona!

found you! how u doing with ww? did u decide to go to docs again? come on! whats the worse that can happen?

me? im still stuck at 14st7....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

speak soon

luv katie

hey sona!

found you! how u doing with ww? did u decide to go to docs again? come on! whats the worse that can happen?

me? im still stuck at 14st7....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

speak soon

luv katie

haha
hey katie love!!
nope still not been to docs!! im jst chicken sht!! im gona wait till next week and then go!! lolz i need to have SOME loss from my last WI with him! which i duno if u remember was wrong!! stupidly ive lost the Boots scales ticket that i was gona keep to compare with when i did go for WI!! im soo stupid! anyway Weight has gone to 12:6 from 12:9 last friday! :-o

So hopfully i will find the ticket soon and go for my WI.

WW going really well, seem to have got in to the swing of things!! still very carefull not to eat high fat foods so ive learned some good stuff!! lolz and im puhing myself to eat all my points! Guess what? ive managed to secure 4 sessions of 2o mins a week for my stepper and 2 sessions of 30 mins a week for my wii fit!! hows that for time managment hey!

How are you doing? hows the diet coming along?? have u tried changing ur food for a week see if it kick stars the loss? i havent had bread for 2 weeks nearly now and it does seem to have helped. Next week gona try having no bread and no potatoes! more chicken and veg! carbs are my wost enemy!

thanks for popping by hun!

xx

Back