Song in your head.......

becciharland

Most days i wake up with a great song in my head that i end up humming all day and dancing around to........Whats yours???

Mine is Mr.Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan :D:D

This does happen to me all the time too, unfortunately it's never a great song, it's usually Agadoo or summat :confused: Today I still have Tom Jones' Sex Bomb in my frickin head :mad: The other day it was the Time Warp. I kid ye not. :(

Today I can't get ACDC's 'Hells Bells' out of my head, which doesn't bother me as its an awesome track!

I'm currently humming along to Wretch 32s "Dont Go" :D

"These streets" Paulo Nutini courtesy of my Iphone on shuffle mode. =D

Currently it's "Another Sunny Day" by Belle and Sebastian :) great song!
Ooh, I love that song too - the only song I know to include the words herbaceous border lol

Anyways, the "technical" term for this is "earworm" and in my experience and like Ermintrude, it's usually something naff. Sean Keaveney on BBC 6music has an "earworm" slot on his breakfast show every day Mon-Fri. Always has Wham's Last Christmas in the background!! Bet I've got you all singing that now :D

Mine is currently an Inna track with the words "sun is up, move your body", I think it's called Hot!

You need this in your head :cool:

Mine for some reason every day at work is - Dont blame it on the sunshine, dont blame it on the moonlight dont blame it on the good times, blame it on the boogie. I end up starting it off and the maintenance guy ends up doing the whole row row row your boat but to that song. Madness! :)

Since seeing Ian Beale on 'Enders singing the other day I have been stuck with Love In an Elevator - not too dreaful a song but cant get the bloody image of him preening that dreadful hair out of my head ... bad times

Back