Sonia's diary

jeeeeeeze 7-8litres omg!!!! how the hell do you drink that much! today for example ive had 4 glasses of dr pepper zero, 2 cups of decaf tea and 500 mils of water and that has killed me the water especially! did you say you mainly just drink coke zero?

Um well... sometimes yes! Yesterday I had.... a litre of tap water, 3 litres flavoured water, 2 cups tea, 1 cup boullion, then a litre or two of tap water! But I didn't have any coke zero in! Today so far- 1 litre tap water, 6 cans coke zero, one cup tea. Will have next pack at 5, whatever I have will also need a litre or two of water! I'm fairly bottomless :) but I worry about health, the risks of drinking too much. But then I have always done this, only starting boullion and tea since I started S&S but before would drink 2-3l pepsi max plus several litres water a day!

With all the liquid you consume Moosh the bit underneath your username should say Just Slooshing Along :)

Im never off the loo for longer than half hour with the amount i drink which as stated about 2.5litres im making a conscious effort to drink more! i have done today as ive been to the gym! whats bouilion? is it like a gravy or something? nevre had it or heard of it until this forum?

Boullion is lovely, like a stock or soup base more than gravy. I had never heard of it either! there are two types, if you get some go for the reduced salt one. Usually found with the 'free from' stuff in large supermarkets. Lovely hot savoury drink, but I restrict it to two a day as it does have carbs. I cook broccoli in it too, adds flavour!

umm good idea with cooking veg with it :) will have a look next time i go shopping! thanks minimoosh

Bladder of steel, me. Well, no. I have to be careful when I drink as I have two school runs a day so am away from a loo for over an hour each time! I get the most liquid in in the evening. I quite like having decaf tea then, as I have to wait till it cools so am not just gulping it down. I seriously could drink constantly, have to be very careful.

Ok, I'm going to make some boullion now lol it's so nice having a savoury option, apart from water everything else i drink is sweet!

yeah thats what im thinking for next week, a savory drink is a good idea! but at the mo i'll stick with my decaf tea, coffee, coke zero and plain water! then when i get fed up i'll get some in, if i have too much choice i'll just get myself in a tizz and not have anything! im terrible at making my mind up!

I know what you mean abot the loo thing, i need to be near a loo at all times! :)

Funny i had the bouillon the 2nd and 3rd day of this diet then ever since then the thought of it turns me.....i thought it was lovely too now i think yuk, but like it in cottage pie wtf :confused:

I have started drinking water as soon as i get up try to get 1l down me, then the rest during the day and save a little for night, totally gone off tea(again wtf :confused:) only like coffee at night time with a bar or in a caramel shake hmmm my tastes have defo changed.

Hey sonia great to you your still enjoying s&s. Looks like your doing great with ur 2lb already!! Keep it up xxx

Thanks Steph, i cant wait till WI weds!!!! im staying off the scales till then but its killing me! ive had to hide them haha! problem is, i know where they are! haha. just a good job i have a busy day today and working till 10pm! roll on weds :) something to smile about hopefully its all work and no play these days! :) x

Yep so excited for wensday!!!
Oh dear hiding them yourself isnt the best idea lmao, what you like!!
Yes keep busy busy, thats the best way!!!
Have a nice evening xx

Sooo tempting to weigh all the time- I sometimes get in 5 or 6 weighs a day! very bad :) but I've started having a drink of water before I get out of bed then I know I already weigh more than I could do that day- if that makes sense! So I stopped jumping on the scales in the morning, hehe

Haha you sound so much like me! thats why ive had to hide them, i too am weighing myself all the time which is daft with water changes etc! 1 more sleep, i know ive lost i can feel it :) good luck for tomorrow! woohoo x

I use to be a serial weigher but soon as i saw it said id put a lb on which i rpob hadnt id go on a rampage lol my oh hides them from me :) Hope you have a lovely day sonia xxx

Yeah i know what you mean!ha im my own worst enermy but i need to get it under control, ha! Got a busy day today, working then teaching its all go, its pretty much like this all the time for me, through the week its 9-14hour days then weekends i just collapse in a heap and not wnat to do a thing, but we are re-decorating the hallway so thats taking some time up at the moment! i am grateful for the extra few calories now i need them so much! The gym i work have have these really high quality weigh in scales that tel you everything weight, body fat etc its taking everything in me not to jump on them.haha

Hope you have a lovely day too Steph :) im reakky feeling the cold today! sat here wearing two pairs of leggings under my trousers, two vests under my blouse and two cardigans on! ha i pretty much look like ive just thrown all the contents of my wardrobe on me! haha :)

Long johns are my friend! I'm wearing two or three layers everyday now- that's before I put my coat on! Found long johns and vest for £2 in primark, went nuts gots loads!

Back