1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

sony reader

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by chunky-monkey77, 26 December 2009 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 Seriously !!!!!

hi i hope some can help me , i am a avid reader and got a sony reader for christmas , but it will not download onto my computer it keeps saying there is a problem with connection a when it gets to about 10% of downloading , anyone else no how to install thanks

Last edited: 26 December 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

No idea what so ever, but what a fabulous prezzie, they look amazing. Hope somebody can sort you out with your problem soon xxx