Soo hungry

karenhornby

Did not come prepared today at all.
Started off as a red day but forgot my tin of tuna to go with lunch.
I have had
Breakfast. Muller with grapefruit, orange & blueberries with 1 scanbran crumbled in.
Lunch. Wholemeal pasta (B) veggies and boiled eggs with salad cream (2syns)
Snacks. 1 bag salt & vinegar chipstick things (8syns).

I'm still hungry and all I have with me now if some scanbran but nothing to go with them and dont finish till 5.

Oh well i'll just have to nibble some dry scanbran and hope that cures the hunger :sigh:

I used to get hungry when I started the diet- but since I know plan my meals- I often struggle to eat it all! The best thing to do I found was to add more superfree stuff to my meals- I think it really helps making you feel full.

Can't you nip out to the shops? If you get a lunch break, try and pop out to pick up something that will keep you satiated until dinner! I usually try to grab some grapes and cottage cheese. You haven't really made much of a commitment to either plan as of yet (based on what you've eaten), so if you want to go green/ee/red, there are still lots of options! I do green days a lot, so I know it's a bit hard to find stuff at the shops. Here in the US, we have birdseye rice steamers. So if I forget my lunch, I just pop out and pick up one of those. It's rice and veg. So I microwave it and sprinkle a little salt and maybe have it with a tin of beans or something until I can get something more interesting on my plate by dinner! Best of luck to you. Being hungry is horrible. I find that drinking a lot helps. So, I try to switch it up. Tea, water, diet coke, hot choc etc. If I have a drink, I'm not thinking about the food so much!! Scanbran...I suppose if you're hungry enough you'll eat just about anything!! lol Good luck love. :)

Just neck a load of water!x

Ive just eaten 5 laughing cow cheeses ( HEXA) , because I feel so hungry today

I have had breakfast , lunch , 1 muller light yoghurt 3 pieces of fruit so I'm hardly starving myself !

Back