SOO look forward to waking up every morning!! :))

CHARMAINE!!! bloody eyelids???? LOL!! what are you like...!!!! :D :D

OOh i dont know if i would br brave enuf for a tummy tuck, even if it were needed!!! I need 2 major surgeries any day now and I am ******** myself as I wont have a GA, the thought of being put to sleep terrifies me! I have stayed awake for all of my back procedures so far and hope to do the same for my 2 ops too if they will let me! IT normally takes an argument but I am willing to argue to get my own way! LOL!

If I have to wear a crash helmet daily to protect my head when I trip over my belly then so be it I guess! ;) xx

Haha i know what u mean ive gotta have a small procedure done later this year and terrified of being put to sleep! :-( but cosmetic needs must! Lol so i may opt to have a tummy tuck...maybe

yep guys.. here here Donna! I used to wake up every morning sick to my stomach that the weight was on again and i was struggling to enjoy anything....like when you go on a beautiful holiday in stunning surroundings and inside you're just miserable.... well no more.... i wake up now every morning and already (with just a stone off) im fitting into stuff that was too tight and was getting ready to be banished to the back of the wardrobe! I think the feelin is so great coz you just feel so in control... you know you're on a diet that definitely works and for once im like 'yep summer cmon im waitin for ya'.... bring it on! great support from all you guys help the tough days go faster!!!!!! Raise a shake to you girlies!!!!!!!!!!

Briliant post, it feels soo good getting into smaller sexier clothes in such a short space of time on this plan, I can't wait!

I too need surgery, as i'm all saggy but unless I win the lotto, its going to be- suck me in big pants and push up bras for a while!!

I barely have tits to put in a bra now.. oh how I miss my old DD's... *sigh*.. it comes to something when your just-turned teenage daughter has bigger bras than you! PMSL!x

Back