Sooo hungry today :-(

wobbly tum!

pretty much as the title says...... I'm hungry!
I've only had about 4 hours sleep last night due to my 5 yr old DD being ill (currently on the sofa under a duvet) and held out for brekkie till normal time but I am so hungry now and have had to have my lunch early but am worried how I will get to the end of the day without eating all my calories :confused: I need some energy from somewhere as I still need to fit in my exercise DVD!
I'm calorie counting but also using slim fast as a 'grab and go' breakfast or lunch to stay within calories and not grab high cal foods out of desperation (don't get a lot of time to think food/cook/eat etc).
I've had some soup for lunch with a slice of bread as I thought it would be a nice warming, comforting lunch but it's just made me crave more bread and I'm on here trying to stop myself raiding the bread bin (or the crisps, chocolate, biscuit tin)!
No real point to this post, just wasting a little time to DD2 goes to pre school and DD1 and me can catch 40 winks on the sofa for 2 hours ;)

Try eating something high in protein, that should fill you up. When I was following Dukan I'd snack on hard boiled eggs - I'd normally have two and then I felt completely full - works out at around 120 cals for 2 medium sized eggs.

Hope your power nap does the trick! :)

Or just write today off and eat what your body needs. No point in feeling terrible, calorie counting is supposed to be sustainable and feel good. When I am having a really bad day I usually just eat my TDEE so I know I haven't gained or lost on that day :)

I pushed myself to do JM 30 day shred so 'gained' some calories. Actually felt better for the movement too so it's a win win situation :) I've picked a bit more than usual (and had biccies!) and I'm going to have a nice dinner after my exercise class later. Then off early to bed so I'm not so tired tomorrow.
Thanks ladies x

Well done you!! Especially for picking yourself up when you were down. Glad you're alright and it all worked out well :) Sometimes, just having the extra ears and hearts on here to support you can help, hey? :)

Well done you!! Especially for picking yourself up when you were down. Glad you're alright and it all worked out well :) Sometimes, just having the extra ears and hearts on here to support you can help, hey? :)

Definitely! It's lovely to have people who understand exactly how you feel x
I've also just finished my fitness class and (according to mfp) I've burnt 750 cal in total today so I may even treat myself to a scoop of ice cream after my jacket spud :-D

Back